FS: lots of 4g63 and 2g dsm parts Complete gsx swap parts

prices best offers on anything, and i can get pics of anything you want.

Start with the biggest thing first, i have a tsi awd parts car with basically the main parts you need to convert to AWD besides a tranny and transfer case. Most everything else is there. (e brake cables, rear differential, rear driveshaft, rear subframe and suspension parts, gas tanks, struts springs)

Complete dark tan/brown interior from a 95 tsi awd- includes door panels, dash panels, rear passenger panels, center console, etc. best offer

6 bolt shortblock, blew the the head gasket. Could be re honed out to make sure rings seal right. Just recently put an OEM oil pump and water pump (value $375). The block is still straight. 200

6 bolt head recently rebuilt with new valve seals etc, blew the headgasket and warped the head (over heated). Head just needs to be redecked and a set of lifters. I will include 1g cams if wanted. 100

7 bolt bare block with a good crank still in it. Was in running condition before i stripped it down. 100

set of 17" adr concept gunmetal rims. 1 rim has a good bend in it and needs to be replaced. Overall the rims are in fair condition and could use a powdercoating or repainting. 50 bucks a rim. 175 for the set of 4.

compelte 2g sunroof with tracks and motor $125
some grey rear trunk panels b/o
13b turbo $75
2g 4g63 intake manifold $25
2g radiator $50

I have some other parts, let me know if you need anything as far as interior or 4g63 parts go.

thanks,
chris

pics of the rims?

i can get some later today.

is the black parts car missing the driverside door? if so i have it .

DO U HAVE THE 5SP SHIFTER CABLES FOR THE TRANS?

DO U HAVE THE 5SP SHIFTER CABLES FOR THE TRANS?

ill possibly take the 7 bolt block. do you got pics? pm them if you do

thanks alot
Pat