FS: Lots of Misc Stuff (Updated 1/2/06)

Ok, I’m starting to clean house here now that I’m most likely selling it soon and moving south… thus I’ve got lots of stuff I’m comming across that needs to go somewhere…

1. Gold’s Power Tower 2000; this is brand-new still in the plastic. (lunge, pull-up tower); $50

2. Electric room baseboard heater W/thermostat - $20

3. 2 Fluval 303 aquarium filters. One was used, the other is brand-new kept as a back-up - $50/both

4. Box of 3-prong power chords; probably 100 or more in the box - Offer

5. Kicker KX600.4 Amplifier, 75Wrms x 4 @ 4ohms; $100

6. Pair infinity Kappa 2-way 6.75" speakers (these are the older green ones) - $20

7. Pair Audiobahn AMD60 6.5" mis-bass drivers; these things ROCK as mid-basses - $50

8. 2 Adire Audio 10" MKII Brahma Subs; one was used for about 2 months and is barely broken in, one has never been hooked up. These are by far some of the best subs on the market - $300/ea

9. ES Poly swar-bar mounts; Red in color. One pair is P/N: 9.5158R; the other pair is smaller in diameter; These were bought for the bird but were too small. - Offer

10. Multiple pairs of BDU/Camo pants in Medium-long size - Offer

11. Multiple pairs of BDU/Camo tops in size 42 I believe - Offer

12. 2 sets of Airforce Dress Blues (90’s style) - offer

13. K&N Airfilter from '97 Jetta with CAI; used about 20K miles then car was totalled. Filter needs cleaning but is in great condition otherwise. It is an oval-shaped filter about 8" x 10" with a 2.5" inlet I believe - $20

14. Stock Tape-deck from '97 Jette - Offer

15. Dremel Engraving tool; in box with manual - $20

16. 25’ Alpine AI-net cable; $40

17. Stant Radiator Cap - P/N 11239 - Offer

I’m sure I’ll have more; this was just the start of cleaning house…

Also all the prices listed above are flexible and reasonable offers maybe accepted.

I have pictures for most, or can get pictures.

1. Audiocontrol 2XS 2-way programmable crossover - $20

2. 2 1-Farad Voodoo Caps (Attached to each other) - $100

3. 180 Amp Main Circuit-Breaker - $50

4. MTX LSX-2 Crossover with External Bass Control Knob (remote mount) - $50

pics of crossover… those midbass are pretty nice i have a set put em up here for 40 with no takers, and the brahmas are soo worth what youre askin.

I’ll send pics of the 2XS tomorrow evening.

pics of all audio things except for the 10 inch 300 dollar subs , as i already have subs… pics to: kawaskdx072003@yahoo.com

pics of golds power tower to mamigone62762@adelphia.net

Can I come see that Kicker Amp?

hmm i might take the power tower off your hands friday if i can get the cash.

pm sent

thumbsup on the brahma!!! someone get these subs!!!

will take the Bdus off your hands if i fit in them

I’ll take the filters if we can meet up this time.Also how much do you want for the cords?

D

Come over anytime with $$ and it’s yours. (I’ve got an offer for $25 for both 303s)

Make me an offer on the chords, $10?

will the camo fit 6’2 230?

tops or bottoms?

defenetly 6’2", because I’m 6’3" and I fit them; as for the waist, I’m not sure, what size r u?

BUMP on everything… looking like the NC job is starting to fall into place so all reasonable offers will be accepted… right now everything’s just piling up…

pics of power tower to devinsky@gmail.com

Is this the 06 model or even older?

It’s defenetly older, '03 or '04 I believe, It was in the Firebird for 2 summers, and the car came off the road late '05.

I have the certificate on it too, and I believe it says 724 Watts.

Power tower, heater, and filters are sold; otherwise shoot me an offer; anything reasonable will be considered