FS: Lots Of Stuff

thanks silvergt :tup: , i dont need to explain myself to you… and rockford amp is sold too.

This joker pulled the same shit a while back with MPD47/neonglh. No show, no answer, claimed it was everyone’s fault but his own.

Why because u didnt answer ur phone during a football game…get over it.

Yup, everyone else is the problem. That’s why we all have had shitty experiences with you.

ok sounds good now get the fuck out…and everything was cleared up with that too http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24495&page=2

no…never :roll2:

Free bump for a great guy to do business with!

just got the trd spoiler from him last night, I had no issues at all, met at agreed time and spoiler exactly as described, not sure what everyone else is talking about…

the 3000gt seats , is it both front seats and rear seats? what condition are they in and how much do u want for them?

it is just the 2 front seats, they are in good condition no rips all power options all work. if you would like to come see them let me know ill give u the adress, i dont know on price make an offer after u see them

price on 6x9s and JBL amp?
the kenwood a 4 channel?

pmed on rims

pm me a price on the jl 250/1 amp

I feel bad cause i flaked out on silverGT once trying to buy a mustang exhaust, but a bunch of more important shit came up and then i forgot about it, wish i bought it but i had more important things to worry about. Only time i ever flaked out on someone on this site.

Anyways I have a pair of 13in. 4x100 steelies with 175/70-13 douglas snows on them. Tires have maybe 2k miles and are mounted and balanced beautifully. $100, CALL jeremy at 380-5426.

TTT