Honda stuff for sale still

I need to get rid of some of this stuff. Make me an offer. If you want to know how much i want for something just ask.

4x13" steelies w/ basically new tires. SOLD
4x13" VX wheels w/ tires. 2 have decent tread left, 2 are pretty worn. SOLD
2 EK headlights.
GSR rear spoiler w/ brake light. (black)
1 Lightning Audio 12" sub.
Sub Box for 2x 12" subs.
Hondata S100. SOLD
Rear Deck for a eg hatch. SOLD
1 x 15" alloy 03 civic rim. :lol
2x 225/50/15 Drag Radials have been through some abuse, but have some runs left. SOLD

and by, i really need to get rid of this stuff, i mean, make me an offer and come pick it up, unless you are being ridiculous.

I want the rear deck for an EG and don’t be selling my effin radials!!! I’ll take pick them up if you want them out of there.

you said you didnt want 'em last time you were at my house, figured money would be more useful to you, and your new brakes wont allow you to use 15’s ?

And you can buy the rear deck whenever you want. :nod

hold that s100 buddie for a few days …my car goes to pain this weekend so im trying to figure out how im going to get around …after that i should ok …plus i want to be sure that your s100 would work for my b series

no prob, i’m pretty sure they arent different based on motor type.

pm me a price for the radials and let me know if silent doesn’t end up wanting the hondata

radials are mine! ill give you money if you want matt… and i might take the 15 civic rim if uncle steve has another one layin around…

1x15" wheel?!

that’s the most insane r/c car wheel I’ve ever heard of!

3rds on the Hondata.

I have Hondata s100b for sale over here as well, so there is plenty to go around. ;D

:highjack

How much? Or give me a link to your FS thread.

matt tell john how much you want for them, so they get outa my garage and you get the money. :nod

yeah… one rim, its a 15x6" smartass.

100 obo?

it has boost, i ran it 2 years ago w/ my H22, 297whp @ 8psi.

looking for hondata s100 myself. want to tune the single slammer. wont have money till next week :sad

100 bucks for mine as well. /threadjack.

WTF 100 bucks for engine management?!

I fucking hate Hondas :idiots

Got a pic of the 03 civic rim? Still have the eg cargo cover?

also any more info, or pics:

4x13" steelies w/ basically new tires.
4x13" VX wheels w/ tires. 2 have decent tread left, 2 are pretty worn

RED

might still have it then, Silent is unsure if he is going to buy it… i was waiting but i do need money.

Its curbed, has a few scratches would make a decent 15" spare haha, i dont have a camera… if someone had a matching rim for it i’d prolly just give it to 'em. maybe 5$ i duno. The cargo cover i have. whats it worth to ya?

the steelies came off my 96 ek hatch when i bought it. The guy i bought it from, is a member on here. Kromwell. He just put the tires on a few weeks before he sold it to me. the tires are Avid Touring 175/70/13’s.

the VX wheels need some love. I may end up re-painting them if someone doesnt want to buy 'em and fix 'em up. the tires were on my old beater, and rather than buy new tires, i put 15’s on it. So they need to be replaced.

cool, if u still have the s100 on wed i will def buy it

Is the cargo cover grey or black?