FS: LS B18 complete motor

Motor is in the Civic right now. It leaks oil between the block and oil pan. Oil pan is dented alittle, and threads are stripped (currently using the .5mm oversized drain bolts from the parts store. Holds up good and really dosent leak). I think the oilpan is warped or something, because I put a brand new gasket on, and it still leaks. Motor does run! Its still in the car, and you can come and hear it run. Block has about 180k on it, but was recently rebuilt w/all new seals, rings, ect. Only thing missing is the shift linkage, dizzy, and throttle cable bracket on the intake manifold.

Includes block (B18a1), head (P75, off a CR-V. Same head casting as the LS), intake manifold, throttle body, tranny, alternator, and all attached sensors.

As it is, it will plug into a basically un-modified 99-00 Civic Dx/Lx harness, and pass inspection. I have an OBD2b P75 ECU for it, but it still has the immobilizer chip in it, so it’ll need to be removed.

Im not in a huge rush to sell this, so if anyones interested, shoot me an offer. Willing to seperate for the right price. Pretty flexible with this here, so…

Wanna sell me the header and valve cover? I will give you a VC to put on it, just not painted.

The header pictured is not on the engine now. Right now, it has a eBay 4-1 header, with a 2.5" collector, which will NOT bolt up to a stock exhaust flange. I had to rig one up for it to fit. The header pictured, I still have though. Its a Tsudo, but its pretty flattened on the bottom. Dosent leak, though. Valve cover has a small chip missing on the dizzy side corner. Gasket shows through, but does not leak. If your still interested, shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Bump

Up. Willing to seperate the head/block/tranny if needed.

Is it a ls tranny too?

Yes, LS tranny.

Up

hmmm I would put this in my 91 civic hatch, seriously how much?

PMd.

Motor is now out of the car. Im willing to seperate it, so if you need something, let me know. Ive had a few people PM me, but no responses back.

So how much for motor and tranny?

PM’d ya Frank.