WTB: b18b, hasport mounts, 88crx si exhaust

I can’t seem to find anyone that wants to sell an ls motor. Looking for the full motor and tranny, unless its a really good deal otherwise. Also looking for hasport mounts to put the b18b in a 88crx si. Also looking for a catback exhaust to fit this set-up. Shoot me a pm with goodies and offers. thanks.

[quote=“lsvtechatch”"]

I can’t seem to find anyone that wants to sell an ls motor. Looking for the full motor and tranny, unless its a really good deal otherwise. Also looking for hasport mounts to put the b18b in a 88crx si. Also looking for a catback exhaust to fit this set-up. Shoot me a pm with goodies and offers. thanks.

[/quote]

I have a 97 ls head in good condition. Pm me if you want it. Make offer.

1500 for my motor (motor and hydro tranny) 750 (motor and cable trany) with arp mounts for the “b” swap :gotme: supply and demand

i also have 2 92 ls heads cheep

EDIT do you still need the hydro or not

yea def need the hydro, should have mentioned that. the rex has a integra hydro setup. $1500!!?

and im looking for the full engine or the long block and tranny seperate. no parts.

bump…somebody has to have an ls for sale. make an offer

i do… dont want to sell it but for the price i put up ill sell it…

there is no way im giving you 1500 for an ls motor and hydro tranny

i have a 91 crx si stock exhaust that was on my b16 it is straight with a ghetto cat delete (just a straight piece welded in place of the cat) cheap come look at it if you want and a header to.

whats wrong with 1500 for a full swap??

this is a good place to buy motors

:gotme: you would also still need mounts ~~ $300

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30007

B18B 94-01 (LS) Complete Change Over

Price: $ 2200.00 Plus shipping and handling.
Availability: In stock and ready to go.

• Motor
  • Hydraulic Tranny (Y80, S80)
  • ECU (P75)
  • Axles
  • Shift Linkage
  • Stock Motor Mounts *
  • Alternator
  • Starter
  • Clutch
  • Flywheel
  • Intake Manifold
  • Exhaust Manifold
  • Fuel Rail
  • Injectors
  • Distributor
  • Engine Harness
  • Comes With All Sensors Needed

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. All Sensors are guaranteed not broken and in working condition!

• Please Note: We now offer the Hasport Hydraulic tranny to cable car conversion kit for $429.

How about a b18a?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36484

i dont think he has any place to work on a car/motor and if he got that it would take him a good amt of money to have someone finish it

sadly he’s right, i dont have ne place to work on it. got a tranny now, just need the full engine!! makes some offers!!!

isnt zer0daze trying to sell an ls motor?

i have a 2.5" catback exhaust. no catalytic converter, test pipe instead, forgot what kind of muffler. 50 bucks takes it

[quote=“mindless,post:9,topic:36252"”]

whats wrong with 1500 for a full swap??

[/quote]

uh, i paid $100 for the LS motor in my old car that i made 302 whp with. also paid $150 for the tranny that i launched off the 2 step with at the track, with 300hp, many times.

THATS whats wrong with $1500 for a full swap.

supply and demand though.

ok u got a good deal these motors usually go for over 2000. and dont talk to me about launching at the track ok… ok

either way, im not giving u 1500. good deal or not. bc to me its not a good deal. but neways, interested in that exhaust. lets see some pics.

my friend has a 91 integra ls. was involved in an accident. it has everything you’ll need to do the swap minus the small conversion stuff. 600 obo

whats the “small conversion stuff” how many miles? just the engine or full swap?