Need GSR, B16, or ls motor

I need a motor for my hatch. I am looking for just about anything B-series. I have cash in hand and will pick up asap! Must be a complete motor.

I am also looking for a 94 and up integra 5spd trans.

Its a little pricey but It will get you goin…

http://albany.craigslist.org/pts/610784373.html

That guy never got back to me :sad

i have eveything for an ls but the crank if your interested

I know where he lives we can kick in the door and take it lol…

I am looking for somthing complete. I just want to dump it in and go.

ok figured id throw it out there… wat are you looking to spend?

+1

No more then $1500 on engine and trans. I am not to worried about everything else.

I’ll have an entire LS swap from my Integra(minus mounts/axles/linkage) when I put it out and the gsr goes in it. But it won’t be til prolly May.

Keep me posted n it. I am always looking for a motor and trans for something.

No problemo.

NO one has a B18b or hydro b-series trans???

I also am looking for a 94-97 integra auto trans.

i have an auto trans out of a 90’s integra… i can find out the year, i think its 96.

If so, I will take it! Just let me know what you want for it, assuming its in good shape.

how exactly can i tell what year integra its out of, ive have it laying around for like 2 or 3 years from one of my old roomates, ill try to get ahold of him and see if he remembers but is there a marking on it?

I believe there maybe a stamp on the diff housing with the date in a circle. If it still has the vin sticker on it, I can check to see if it will work in the car.

would you know by just looking at it? i live off of exit 4 of 87. pm me your cell number/name ill call you tomorrow sometime and see if we can meet up so you can look at it

PMed ;D