WTB: B18B obd1 LS motor & trans

Looking for integra ls motor and trans. doesnt have to be a complete swap, but let me know what you have.

I have tons of stuff to put up for trade also… :slight_smile:

If it doesn’t need to be local, I know a guy selling a complete for 500 for everything…but it’s near Philly. He only wanted 300 for the entire longblock.

I’d be interested in talking to him… maybe if he’d be willing to meet me somewhere?

j did you talk to gene or dom im thinkin there may be a few laying in doms garage…not sure if they were complete or not tho

Well, I’m buying a tow dolly from him on the 23rd of this month…I’m sure I could work something out to get the motor stuff at the same time. Would that work for you? I’ll PM you his info.

i’ll have to hit them up, thanks ball-d :slight_smile:

steve, if your going out that way that could work quite nicely…

Andrew just emailed me, he sold the motor…all he has left is the trans. Sorry about that, I swear it was still there yesterday…

He has another full swap coming, but it’s in slightly better shape and needs to get 650 for the entire swap (including tranny). If that isn’t too unreasonable it could work

not meaning to thread jack but anyone got just a b18a/b crank ?

if i cant find anything by the 23rd, maybe we can work that out… id much rather trade stuff for one :stuck_out_tongue:

j i told you i have that ls motor needs a crank oil pan and intake mani. comes with acl bearing kit. $100 i want it out soon.

dude… that is a complete debacle.

…i’ll give you 50 and you deliver it :slight_smile:

dude the bearings are worth more…$75 you pick it up or $75 and ill deliever and you time the hatch

pm smort38 he might have one laying around

acl bearings are hype… i’ll go 60 :slight_smile:

word, i’ll pm him

60 without the bearings and you pick it up

next time, dont trade somone for a busted LS :smiley: