B18c1 motor (OBD1) and wtt my GsR trans w/ LS 5th for a b16

I am selling my b18c1 out of my Integra to make room for another motor. It is still in the car running if you want to come check it out. Make reasonable offers on it. I will need the harness, mounts, linkage and alternator.

I also would like to trade my perfect GsR transmission with an LS 5th gear for a mint b16 transmission.

PM replied

how much just for block

Not separating yet. I want to sell the whole motor

interested in selling the gsr tranny?

Post a price for the complete engine assembly.

I want $1000 obo for the complete longblock including the p72 and other misc parts

damn you! If I didn’t just buy a new diff for my b16 tranny I totally would have loved to trade. Had I known this a month and a half ago…

Sorry brother

For everyone asking about the transmission I really do not want to sell it outright, but I would let the transmission go for $600 FIRM. It’s one of the best B series transmission I have ever driven + it has an LS 5th gear.

willing to sell the p72? its not the jdm one is it?

Im not selling just the Ecu. This is in my daily driver and it’s getting pulled once I have a buyer

offers

i have $400 on the trans

No you don’t.

Up

Have money in hand for this. Guess its not for sale anymore?

I need to find a hour to pull it one day. Once this semester is over then ya. You can’t call me a day before you want it and tell me to pull it, it’s my DD.