FS: 94 LS B-series motor/tranny

As the title says …you can SWAP YOUR CAR cheep…I will get pic up if anyone wants them

94 ls b18 motor with about 40,xxx from the last rebuild

Motor: will come with alt. ecu, ps, dizzy, driver side and back motor mount and all wires

If you need the tranny also it will come with axels, linkage, starter,and clutch(clutch is a 6puck(XTC) PP is a oem honda paid 400 was put on 15,xxx miles ago) you may need a new pass side tranny mount

Looking for $800 for motor
Motor and tranny $1200

Will deliver the motor up to 50ish miles from 14729 if it stays at 800 …If it goes under we can talk… this motor did run on Wednesday(11/7) when i pulled it in the garage

Im open for offers here if you want to buy it please have cash in hand…no checks.(once it clears you get the motor)…no electronic transfers…

pm me or call me 480-5491 you should leave a message I live in the “sticks” and my phone does not work

Thanks
Mike

wow good thing you let us know what b series motor it is, because there isnt like 10 different ones or anything

[quote=“layzie,post:2,topic:38592"”]

wow good thing you let us know what b series motor it is, because there isnt like 10 different ones or anything

[/quote]

ok ok i fixed it

not to be an a$$ mike but… where is your FS?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:4,topic:38592"”]

not to be an a$$ mike but… where is your FS?

[/quote]

DAM I QUIT

thanks dan

anything to prove that rebuild 40k miles ago?

if bao was still open … i got the car from alex @bao it had a bad main bearing (if anyone can rember please chime in)…car did not run i got it pulled it apart put in all new bearings and rings… as far as proof not that i would be able to find in the next 2 months everything is in a storage unit im trying to move into a new house

up …lets get some offers

would you part the shift linkage?

[quote=“laymone,post:9,topic:38592"”]

would you part the shift linkage?

[/quote]

if the person that needs the tranny does not need it then yes ill pm you when i know

bump, GLWS :tup:

tranny pending sale someone make offer on this motor

tranny by it self looking for 450… now there is no grinds at all … i can get vouches if needed – if you find one cheeper and there is also no grinds i will lower the price

clutch: 200
shift linkage looking for 100 obo

make an offer on all this stuff i need it out

also if anyone needs parts off a 94 integra let me know everything is for sale …less air bags and a few others

im sellign soem stuff off my integra wat do u need?

[quote=“justa4door,post:13,topic:38592"”]

also if anyone needs parts off a 94 integra let me know everything is for sale …less air bags and a few others

[/quote]

[quote=“WGFletch,post:14,topic:38592"”]

im sellign soem stuff off my integra wat do u need?

[/quote]

reading owns you :gotme:

bump

lol my badddd
good price tho

make offers im open for anything

weekend bump… if anyone wants this call me and shoot me a offer …ill take anything

Need money before Wednesday …lets get some offers