FS: Mint running B18B1

Just pulled from my 95 integra. Ran absolutely perfect when it was pulled, and i have many people that can vouch for it, Including Flappy on pittspeed who has rode in the car many times. Auto tranny is still connected to it. Timing belt is off, other that that its ready to be dropped in a car. 146k on it, and i can prove mileage via my cluster. The motor does not smoke or burn any oil at all.

I want 300 bucks for it, not really trying to negotiate unless u have stuff for my teg to trade.

Serious buyers only can call the cell, i prob wont be able to pick up bec ill be at work but if u text me ill text u back.

724 771 8021

motor is located in new stanton, and id like it gone this weekend.

bump two weeeks too late i woulda bought it…

I also have b series shift linkage, and an auto LS obd1 ecu that can easily be chipped for 5 speed

distributor come with it? and why is the timing belt gone?

i needed a bracket from the LS motor for my B20. I put a slit in it when removing the timing cover by accident so i just removed the belt. Like i said i have people to vouch for the motor, and i can gaurantee no probs with it. I have the B20 Dizzy ill throw in with it yeah, it just needs a new cap

ill let u know. if i can shit out a tranny, ill probably pick it up to swap my other civic.

k. theres a guy supposed to come pick it up tomorrow. ill post to let u know if its sold. he is pretty interested

if he flakes I will come pick it up. I need a crank

he was supposed to be here today at 230, never called again and wont pick up his phone. If u want the motor its 300 no less, call me 724 771 8021

i was there for the b20 swap and helped on it…and i seen the b18 run in the car it ran awesome… and it was a auto so u no it was beat up on… plus tammass drives like a girl lol… that motor is 100% in great shape… no knocks or tings… and he was always changing the oil… and he took great care of it… 300 bucks for this thing is a steal… it shoudl go fast if i had my civic still i would deff pick it up… good luck buddy…

Are you interested in parting the auto tranny?

Yeah i will part the auto tranny

price on just the tranny then?

I dont know if im going to be able to do that. someone called me from pittspeed today and is supposed to pickup the motor tonight at 11 and the trans is still attached. if something strange happens and he flakes ill let u know but it will be cheap as hell

ok that’s cool let me know, if he takes it maybe you can at least give me the heads up on who it is so I could get it if he doesn’t need it, my fiance’s tranny is flaking

I got it call me 4128183007 or 7247471981 I got that bumper too!