TW: B18b1 Engine Complete

I got a B18B1 Motor Excellent Running Condition
Had 100k on it. Comes with
Alternator
Distributor
Intake Manifold
Exhaust Manifold
And the Obd1 Engine Wiring Harness
I was going to throw this in my hatch but im set on something else.
If Interested
Let me know
Asking $500 b/o

Bump
I will do a partial trade for a single cam!

Wow buddy your headed the wrong way now.

Nope just trying to get a motor in the ek so I can sell it and buy a real swap

lol, man you have a different car every week. Keeping the eg hatch?

Yea most likely unless The right offer comes sround for it… Theres a price for everything

so y so cheap fro the motor whats worng with it one one post you say runs rough now it runs great???

Wtf u talkin about never said this motor runs rough! I bought this motor from a wrecked 95 integra with 102k on it. It runs like a beast! And its a decent price cuz i need my ek to have a running d series in it.

find a trany and put the b in the eg hatchie, swap the d from that to the ek hatch and call it a day

You know something your allright bro! lol im beginning to think that might be the end result here! Because Im trying to convince the wife to take the ek anyways! I just need that ek to run.

she needs a nice lady car…like a 2001 protege…I might know where you can find one for a b18 and a eg hatch

i got a d16z6 with a tranny ill give ya with some cash…you got axles, ecu, harness, and mounts

B-swap the hatch. I have faith in you not needing my help on that swap, lol. Those trans are a bitch to find. But you seem to find everything soon enough.

D-series= FAIL

Got a full swap for a cable car this motor n the ls trans in my other thread. Best cash offer takes both.