testing waters 99 y8 57k

Im contemplating a b series swap in my hatch… So im thinking of selling my D16Y8 w/ 57k on it… I pulled the motor myself from a 99 ex with 56k I’ve had it in my hatch for a few months runs excellent… Is still in my hatch can hear run. Im asking $600 not in a rush to sell so no lowballers.
also Im looking for a b18 swap if anyone know of one forsale…

manual trans yet?

no i dont have one… I was going to do a auto to manual swap and keep the y8 but I think it would be a waist… So I wanna do a b18 swap and then make it a manual…

i know where there will be a b18b swap for sale shortly… pm if interested

Bump…

what is included with the long block?

Complete motor minus wiring harness. Starter, alternator distributor, intake mani, header…

Ok so im back to testing waters lol… However I just realized I pretty much have a complete swap for a eg civic. I got my 99 y8 plus 5spd trans with axles. Plus a eg vtec harness and p28 ecu… If anyones looking this is good quality shit. Just can’t help but wanna b series my hatch guys. Got another chance to pickup a b18c so help me out.

Oyea and I have linkages for a eg aswell as auto to manual swap for eg. Whatever you need I got. Make me a legit offer if interested. 57k on the motor.