FS: LS/VTEC LONG BLOCK

Block: b18a1 block. Decked,bored & honed to 81.50mm. Ls crank, eagle (ls) rods, CP pistons 9.5:1 compression ratio. ( top ring gapped to 0.019” , second ring @ 0.021. OEM Honda (new): Main & rod bearings, Oil pump, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, tensioner bolt, rear main seal & head gasket ( with the proper o rings removed.) & misc. bottom end gaskets.

Head: 99 b16. Full race ls/vtec kit (dowels & oil hook up for the head) ARP head studs. Stock b16 cams, valves, spring,& retainers. All new oem Honda seals through out the whole thing. Blox intake manifold, oem throttle body.
NO: distributor, exhaust manifold, or injectors

Assembled about 6 months ago, and has been sitting on the engine stand ever since. I’m probably forgetting some random stuff. Feel free to ask questions.

$2200

sick price

yea gotta go :frowning:

Would you part the block from the head?

no selling as a whole

Word. Bump for Al’s longblock. Wish i had some spare cash.

:thumbup

what kind of dizzy can be used?? and what ecu as well?

b16 dizzy and any ecu u want really. as long as its programmable. p28 is probably most popular/readily accesible

damn nice long block GLWS

I’d buy the block if you were willing to part, so let me know.

send an offer i guess, i’ll see what he says

1500$

PMD

Ok back up I guess

i can’t believe after all the loot he just spent on this he is willing to take that kind of hit… oh well glws

i doubt it will sell even at this price

I just have to call/email Morgan and make sure the block will be fine for my application.

If I get the green light, we’ll go from there.

bump for a ls/vtec set up!!!

For sale