fs complete ls block with cp pistons and eagle rods

i have for sale a complete ls block and brand new low compression cp pistons and new eagle rods for the ls engine. selling everything for $500 firm!! this is a steal being the rods and pistons alone are over a grand alone. Call dave at 791-9415

obd1 or obd2 block?

If somone wants to build a full ls I have ARP head studs and a ls head with crower double springs retainers and keepers,with an intake manifold for cheap.

what could a full LS make assuming stock bore/compression with that head??

Pretty decent power. Arod pushed the limits of a full LS pretty far.

My car makes over 300 horse with this head.

Yeah definitely depends on the turbo set-up. The new(er) billet wheel turbos will hold an even better powerband. A VTEC head will flow better, but the new technology in turbochargers will certainly help.

i was referring to NA

A Vtec head and intake w/springs is gonna be more than 300 bucks though. I will also throw in an ls water pump and timing belt.

Enough to make you happy I would assume. Can always go to a Vtec head donw the road or have the LS head aggressively ported. I’m sure there’s 1million+ thread on h-t about it.

No doubt, I was trying to help you :thumbup

ok. thanks for the input.

Thanks lance. The head has less the 50k on it has stock cams and what not. I just don’t need it anymore so buy this block and head and have fun beating it all summer

who wants to wait til summer to beat it? :rofl:shifty

Wow good price

Stallmer buy this too

by complete ls block do you mean stock pistons and rods and was pulled in running condition or is there something wrong with it? do you know what compression the pistons are?

It says brand new mike

wow good deal!!

it says complete LS Block AND pistons/rods so i wasnt sure what was included in the LS or the condition it was in when pulled.

Damn, wish I had this