FS: Ls1 Block

Ls1 block that was honed to 3.905 and now is in need of honing to 3.908. Oddy’s says it can be done, good for an N/A build but there is no way i was gonna spray 200 through it. i’ll get pics of it up $300.

Also have the crank from this. If you want both together $400.

FS:

Thanks!

Great seller, someone should buy this… but not me. I didn’t blow up mine yet… we’ll see if we can next year.

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

:stuck_out_tongue:

i should have fuckin bought the 240 for ls1 swap :frowning:

too bad i dont still have the s-10 :tup: GLWS

Sexy seller really delivers. He comes through the back door and handles with care

how cheaply could you score me heads & internals? stock’ish will do fine… I’m only working with ~2600 #s.

:slight_smile:

Just to let you know if you source some bare heads I have stock springs, retainers, seats, seals, and pushrods I would donate to a good cause. I think I have a set of manifolds too. Shit I have a spare ls6 clutch laying around as well lol.

truth be told i think we have some laying around the shop

• Hot and sexy Pat

Duh.

LS1 in everything, if you can dream it, it can be done!

bump for

<----- that guy

this would probably clean up with a 3.907" right pat? which some companies also offer for shelf pistons :tup:… hope that helps

I have a full dressed set of stock heads, intake, fuel rail,exhaust manifolds, and more prolly… that I’d off cheap to go along with this block. They have ~35K on them…perfect condition.

Bump for pat!!

offers?..i need some loot considering Fedex sucks wang…

how did that claim work out pat?

this would go really nice in the new whip

glws