FS: LS1 Long Block

Hey, figured I’d toss this up on here before it went off to ebay. It’s a stock LS1 long block (no accessories, exhaust manifolds), under 100k miles on it, LS6 coil packs, Aftermarket double roller timing chain (sitting in a box, never installed), stock cam, crosshatching in the bores still readily visible comes with front and rear covers, oil pan, LS1 intake, valve covers, etc. It does need rockers. From a late '98 Camaro. I was planning on using this for a swap but got a screaming deal on a 540i engine. I need this gone quickly and I can bring it to Buffalo with me, or deliver it to your house (for a small fee).

I can get pics if you’re really interested in a few hours.

Asking $1000obo

haha u were gong to LS1 the 5 series?

Yeah, but I have a screaming deal lined up on a 540i engine (Alusil not Nikasil) so I’m probably going to be picking that up friday from Atlanta. Rather then spending time to engineer this out. Plus I wont be tempted to mod a 540i engine.

shit i wish i had a lot of cash and a second car…LS1Z32…mmmmmm

that seems like a sick deal for an ls1

:tup:

good deal

It is, but it’s also missing some stuff you NEED to get it running. I priced it aggressively for a local sale as I need to free up some funds right now.

Damn, I wish that i knew about this before I started to build my vg 33. the pistons alone are that price. I still am very interested. I will pm you my number. ls1 powered z31,thatsa nice.

Mike - ever think of selling the timing chain separately?

Not right now, but if I do, I’ll let ya know :slight_smile:

LS6 coils?

whats timming set is it.

Only going with what I was told, coils from an LS6. I’ll have to get back to you with which double roller timing set it is. It’s sitting in a box out in my garage.

bump

Probably buying another car so I need to get rid of this :slight_smile:

bump for a good seller and a good price!! buy buy buy

ps mike you are a pussy for not putting it in his 5 series :slight_smile:

I wish I had a project car because that is a great price for an LS1 long block

LS1 in anything is sweet

still for sale? I know someone who will more than likely take it. I’ll shoot you a PM later

how much fabrication would be needed to be put in a foxbody??

Not my silver notch, my red vert :snky:

Yep, still available. I will be in Buffalo Wednesday night, I will deliver it for free (to the Buffalo Area, or somewhere close to the thruway between Rochester and Buffalo) if someone purchases it by then.

i have some stock LS1 vette manifolds if anyone needs them for this

Will you take a $244.50 (in change) downpayment and let me pay yout the rest later? :stuck_out_tongue: