FS: (maybe) xbox 360

anyone desperate for a 360 and willing to pay more than what i paid?

399.99 plus tax, and i bought a wireless controller and project gotham 3, so after taxes and all about 6 bills…

Everything is opened, just thought i’d put it up here to see if someone wants one and cant get ahold of it. It was kinda spur of the moment purchase and kinda wish i didn’t get it now. damn best buy having 1 on the shelf eyeing me down…

?? Are u serious? lol wtf

how long ago did you buy it? theres a 30 day return policy

So you want someone to take a purchase you regret off your hands, but you also want them to pay more than you paid? Thats the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard…

well its not really “dumb”

many people want the xbox 360 and can not find any around so alot of people will actualy pay a few hundred more just to own one… which I find is really “dumb” but thats how things are… If you go look on ebay they do go for more then there worth but thats how it is…

instead of someone wait another month or two for the xbox at like $600 they wouldnt mind spending lets say $800 for one and save themselves the effort of looking for one or waiting until there available again…

well good luck trying to sell it man and you should spread that amoung friends/co wokers also if someone wants one ASAP…

for me, i’ll wait for the PS3 :slight_smile:

^thankyou

i dont find it dumb at all, they are selling for more than what they are worth on ebay, and i figured maybe someone on here was looking for one. They are sold out everywhere.

AND i think im going to keep it now anyway, project gotham is getting me hooked

It’s dumb because you need someone to take your purchase off your hands, so you come to your community forum and try to take advantage of one of your fellow members… Why not just put it up at the price you paid for it?

Take it to eBay if people there are so willing to be ripped off, but don’t pull some underhanded shit like that here. Its insulting.

hes not taking advantage lol… your being to hard man… its not like hes stating YOU MUST BUY OR YOU WILL BE ELITE hahaha… hes posting up his xbox incase someone is actualy looking for it and willing to spend money and I bet there are people who might want the xbox but they cant afford it which is common…

he prob thought after it was a bad idea to spend that money at this moment or whatnot… im not him so iwouldnt know but hes just trying to sell something that is in high demand and is pricing it properly… i wouldnt be selling an xbox 360 for $400 if i just bought it and i know here are people who are DYING to have these… just trying to sell and make some profit if possible… and if you dont sel it on the forums then it will be through friends… i’ll ask around for you because there are people i know who are looking for some and willing to spend more then its worth so i’ll get back to you.

anyways its not like hes selling the thing for like $1000… its still new prob 1-2 months old and it comes with all the hardware…

i would buy it right now but ive heard the ps3 was coming out right when xbox 360 was released and saw some reviews and cchanged my mind :slight_smile:

Good Luck!

All i have to say is this.,

why did you tell people what you paid,

you shoudl have just said hard to get Xbox360 Fs $700

well he doesnt need to say how much he said for it because most of us know the retail value of the xbox 360… even if he only stated hes selling it for like $700 more or less there still will be people here thinking “HOLY CRAP, who the hell would buy it”

anyways good luck man, im asking around for you

Don’t be an idiot… this is dumb…

WTF would I want to buy an xbox 360 months after the hype. It’s over, the window is closed, he could of sold this Christmas day… Boxing day… not 2 weeks after, which equates to people with empty pockets because they bought their damn xbox 360 at an inflated price when it moved for that price.

Genra, you are an asshat and only justifying your own views of buying for less selling for more. You sell shit for a higher cost then you pay however you lie through your teeth and we can all see it.

fu.ck close this thread then, how am i taking advantage of anyone? im offering someone a chance to buy a 360, clearly whoever says this is dumb doesn’t know anything about the demand for the 360, people are still paying more than what its worth on ebay so I dont knwo what your talking about, go rant somewhere else, i dont come thread crapping in your threads

I am on Foz’s side on this one, nothing here is underhanded.

He is telling you exactly how it is, if someone wants it they will pay the price, if it is to be had cheaper somewhere else, that person is the “not so smart” one for failing at doing their research.

Here it is: you want it, you pay
You don’t want it, you keep it to yourself.

^ agreed… think of it as an investment: buy low, sell high? why would u sell for retail when everywhere else is selling for more then its worth? good luck with the sale :thumleft:

exactly, im hearing of ppl buying that shit for 1000 bucks and up, and the # 1 point here is the topic of the post…FS:(maybe) xbox 360…no need to trip out, there are people that just join for the sake of using the classifieds which is gay, i paid to join, but wutever if he rips someone off then he does, that person would be satisfied in getting their xbox 360

This thread has outlived its usefulness. Locked.