FS: Mens XL north face (denali)

Long story short i was at a bar and some idiot took my jacket thinking it was his…talked to his buddy and he said his friend accidentally took mine and to take his and we can switch that week…well months go by and i finally see the kid wearing my jacket…and i wont give it to me until i give him his…so i go home get his and in the hour i was gone the kid gets my jacket stolen:meh: from the same bar…im just trying to make a few fuck to replace mine

Its rather new as it was probably his Christmas present, no rips or tears, the zipper functions properly and i just had it dry cleaned as a show of good faith awaiting the exchange…

asking 55 b/o

Why not just keep it?
Color?

how do these run? I am typically a large but have never tried on a north face

pics please

What color?

http://www.e-omc.com/catalog/products/3528/The-North-Face-Denali-Jacket-Mens.html

sorry its black ill get pics up asap, and im a large, i dont like baggy jackets o i would just keep it

I am interested and thats a great price. You can usually find these online for like $80. I may take it if nobody else wants it.

Good luck finding one for $80.

If no one else buys it I will. Let me know.

I’m 6’0", 205 lbs., really wide shoulders, and a Large is good enough for me.

They are like $60 new last time I checked since they are fading out of season.

if you could find one for 60 new i will buy you a beer…if not gtfo:ohyeah:

are u serious?

i dont think you can find any north face for $60 new…

My bad. I was thinking of the Kumbu one that doesn’t have the material on it. The new Denali ones are $150 and this is a good price for one.

I did pick up a white outwear one that is like a wind breaker for $60 and a more elastic one thats for the spring that was on sale for $79 down from $99 before it got warmer. They do run bigger. I am 6’3" 215 and wear a large.

FYI, I picked up a Denali vest for 79 bucks, NEW, at an absurd sale. They are very hard to find at good prices.

I wear a size 48 suit, 50" chest 19" neck 38 waist size pants - the Large just fit me, but I couldn’t zip up. The XL is a little big on me but better than the large.

Kyle I’d say large is going to be fine. The XL is a bit longish on me also

these are 160 new all day in strores, and thats a steep price to look like every other asshole on campus
55 is a good deal

sold to one fast monkey…thanks dude