Rant of the week-'North Facers'

If you’ve bought a fucking North Face jacket this year, you are just probably following the trend. I’m sick of seeing these fucking things. I’ve counted them for fun in bars and easily gotten over 30 in under an hour.

T he big poofy Jacket or a fleece?

Dude it’s bullshit, I had one for a couple years now as a spring/fall jacket, it’s the lightweight one, kinda like a foam, no fleece and everyone has the same damn thing :lol
WTF!

Yeah, I remember them from high school. They werent ‘cool’ back then.

I have a ton of Northface stuff. Crazy warm and wash easily. :shifty Step off my N-face brah.

I got one and I Love it, actually im wearing it right now :slight_smile:

It dosent matter if it’s warm, it matters if you bought it within the last month and are trying to be ‘cool’.

Ive had my military jacket that looks just like em for the past 2 years, just minus the NorthFace logo. Now everyone and their fuckin brother at HVCC has em. Even the chicks!

the black ones are idk llike semi dress-ish.

I dont feel like a weirdo wearing it around the office when im cold like i would wearing a winter jacket with slacks and a shirt and tie

It’s funny that people will pay 3x for that stupid little logo.

i had a northface fleece in highschool… but if i were looking for some type of warm outdoorsy jacket, id go to EMS and get it… but my milspec Camo is doing a great job.

Yeah, how much do the NF ones go for??

Who knows. Too much I’m sure.

:lol True…

I have a Northface, shit’s warm as fuck and like SRS BZNS said, it’s sem-casual and can wear it to places where a hoodie or snowmobiling jacket aren’t acceptable.

Northface is warm but its every where now and I didnt think wearing a fleece was suppose to be a fashion statement

Now EVERYONE has em though…thats the thing.

Oh and btw, just looked, they are $100-160

As long as you are cool with looking like a lemming, go for it brah.

actually, he looks like harry potter :rofl

:+1