Snowmobile guys.....

I get it… you ride a snowmobile, but theres no snow on the ground yet, and your not riding your sled to work/school… so why do you wear your Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski Doo jackets 24/7?

i meant to post this last season, but forgot and today i counted 6 huge puffy jackets with racing stripes on them and a name brand sled on it… weird

/rant

dirtmobiles.

because were bad ass… i always wondered the same thing same thing with sport bike jackets, i see guys in bars with their alpine star jacket on then they leave and get in their 87 honda

i never wear my jacket unless im on the bike, i try to not wear the jacket when i go to bars to be honest, because its a pain in the ass to keep track of, but nobodies riding their sleds to UB… so why the jackets?

Harely Davidson anyone?
At least people with Artic-Cat jackets actually own Artic-Cats.
I would bet $100 that 99.9% of people that wear Harely crap don’t even own one.

even wearing a shirt or jacket that bears the name of the make or model of car you own is fucking stupid.

true… i hate that too…

because they are warm and very windproof, but yeah I wouldn’t wear it around anywhere

snomobiling fucking sucks anyway.

This reminds me of the time a salesman was in my office and he asked, “Do you fly fish”?
I said, No, why"?
He said, “Because you are wearing an Orvis shirt”.
I replied with, “When is the last time you fucking played Polo”?
he was like, “uhhhhhhhh”.

Anyway, Orvis clothes are great.:slight_smile:

lololol

yeah, what about ski jackets?
Do I have to be skiing to wear it?

or name brands…

i fuckin’ can’t stand Garrett hats…

:mamoru:

hahaha

i want a nyspeed shirt w/ the logo on the front and “92 Honda Civic dx” on the back

now that would be fucking sweet

i wil race you… my sled vs. your car…

Same reasons I see guys who drive up in car to someplace, get out and have their alpinestars jacket on…it’s an image…faggots.

Probably because they spent $300+ on their jackets… and they’re warm.
I would never want to wear one now as it’s not under freezing temps.

It makes me laugh when I’m somewhere and someone is wearing their sportbike jacket, gloves and carrying their helmet, AND they;re with a bunch of people…
It’s like…put your shit in your friends cars… WE GET IT! you have a bike…

I’ll take you snowmobiling…on one of my sleds. No, not trail riding,but, free riding.

I’m 100% positive you will change your mind.

amen

i used to own a sled. it was awesome when the conditions were right, but the season is short AND unpredictable.

jet ski season is short, but at least the lake is going to be there every day in the summer.