SNOMOBILES!!!!!

Well my sled had a bad water pump seal. It really gave me some grief, but this year I found the issue, and rebuilt the engine. She is ready to go. Its a 98’ Grand Touring SE (pretty much a Mach 1 long track with a Summit DESS). I swapped out the seat for a regular one, kept the rack but took off the back rest (so I can haul junk around if need be, and tow broke sleds). It has Mach Z pipes, extra road wheels for GI riding other goodies. Enjoy.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/n20junkie/DSC01582.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/n20junkie/DSC01587.jpg

Nice sled man…

Ugh how I want one so badly

It was hard to stop driving it around the yard. Grass was sacraficed for giggles of joy as I gunned it.

06 mxz :wave:

Nice, I still want a sled really bad.

i dont think ill be out this year :frowning:

yea, after years of fixing my sled in the snow, I figured that I would start early. Now i have a running sled, just need some dam snow. My riding buddy kind got into a mid-life crisis at the age of 30, and left town to go to GA. So I’m left with just me, and no really good fast riders to go you with. Hope to find a few new guys to tear up the trails with.

How were the trails around Buffalo last year? It seemed like none of the trails around Rochester were open, and if they were it was only for a couple days even though we got dumped on a couple times throughout the season.

they are REALLY cracking down on pipes this year. It hardly bothers me, but the uptight people I can see it getting bothersome every night

I can’t speak of the trails, I was in afghanistan last winter. I kinda agree with the pipes. I have stockers, but big stockers. Its not really the pipes, but the can that makes em loud. Loud cans get land owners pissed, and closes off trails, and don’t make much HP. Its the pipes that make the HP, get a good can and keep that HP quiet.

I was actually debating on picking a ski up this year since last year was the first time I went on one, so much fun but I really don’t have anyone to ride wit , a few guys I work wit and stuff but I know nothing about what to buy or what to get…I’ve seen a lot for 1500 which is in my range

There are alot here that know about sleds. If your really interested, we can help for sure. There are plenty of guys that go. Just gotta get out once, and your in. As people get older, kids and family get in the way. Us single guys always need replacements for the ones we lose to families.

I loved banging the sled around GI.

New carbides every season… rofl

But it doesn’t snow there anymore :frowning:

where does everyone ride? I live in lancaster I know there are trails in o.p. I always see

GLWS

fuck snowmobiles

fuck snow.

never been have been promised several times but they have all fallen though. (aka lack of snow/time)

he’s not selling it dumbass

touche

turbo ls1 ss fuck snowmobiles

fuck you lol

Willybeen fuck snow.

and you :]