Yay. my new winter toy.

No way I could make it til spring after all this time without having something fast to play with. So I let my friends talk me into a sled. :smiley: Pick it up saturday from a guy way up in Chapleau, Ontario.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/sled-PC040037.jpg

Its dirty in that pic, but you get the idea. Ugh i cant wait, gonna hit the trails right from my backyard. :tup:

sweet.

i used to have a 74 KAWI snowjet SST that i found in the garbage and mated a 1982 arctic cat lynx motor. Come to think of it… it was my first motor swap, when i was about 14…

nice quick sled, have fun and be safe.

^hah. my first sled was a 74 john deere 440. That thing was a POS. I remember everytime i managed to get it up in the air when it landed a piece of it would fall off :lol:

And omg i dont know how many times i seized the motor in that thing cause i forgot to mix oil into the tank :angel: Oh well a little oil down the cylinder and it would come back to life everytime :smiley: I plan to take care of this one much better :slight_smile:

:tup:

dont hurt yourself numbnuts

what is that, like a 1989? lol…

Nice mike

how fast does it … what year is it? be safe

:tup: to fun winter toys, i’m jealous and want one now :smiley:

Thx guys :slight_smile: Its a 94. Ive always loved this style of mach 1. I looked at brand new sleds and was like wtf. I didnt like how the new ski doos looked at all, and besides i really didnt want to spend alot on a sled when i knew i could get sometthing fun and solid for cheap. This sled is heavy but hauls ass pretty good (should have a nice top end) and will be a blast to ride around the trails in the area. Its just something to hold me over til the cobra comes back out :wink:

It has less then 3k miles on it, and i got a bunch of extra stuff with it, and i got it all for 1400. Pretty good deal, especially since the guy im buying it from is super meticulous with keeping up on maintenance on the sled. He would have all the work done at the dealer, and it was ridden on nice groomed trails way up north in canada which is easier on the sled :tup: Cant wait, this weekend im gonna be one ridin mofo :smiley:

nice sled

:tup: sweet sled Mike… so when do i get the first race :ohnoes: :2fingers: :wink:

cool snowmobile, but with that TV, how do you ever leave your room :eek:

this weekend BITCH! Might as well let you beat me in the winter since you don’t have a prayer in the summer :lol:

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Oh while ur here, how much of a PITA is it to register a sled and all that jazz?

Adam,

I dont leave often, but when I do its for a good reason. :smiley: I think its a good enough reason to peel myself off the couch and away fro the 360 :D:lolsign:

:tup: alas, i am a hick that has never been on a snowmobile. Hey hows that 360? need somebody to play with leme know lol.

Hahah i might stand a chance this summer too :snky:

to register you just have to bring the bill of sale ( pay tax) and a $45 regrestration fee and you be set to get spanked on snow!!!

Nice man! I wish I had easy access to trails.

Im taking winnAr!

Only way I’ll be able to beat either one of you in a race!

that sled rocked! i remember you couldn’t turn the skis too far or else the steering shaft hit the carb.