Rant of the week-'North Facers'

I have some expensive clothes, but at least they are somewhat unique and stand out.

I don’t wear glasses, he does.

lies. you wear them. we all know it.

That’s why I got this one:

:lol JK

i shop at target. and jsut recently bought some levi strauss jeans. im out to set fashion trends.

Who the fuck needs warm clothes in a bar anyway? You can comfortably wear a polo shirt in most bars at any time of the year.

I buy clothes for function not style

I like True Religion jeans. Expensive, stand out, and not many people have them. I only dress up 1x a week though.

I will wear jeans to my wedding

Those jeans are loot!

i hate buying clothes, i wear my jeans until holes develop, then i continue to wear them. usually about 3-4 years or so i get out of a pair, sometimes more. i have niceish clothes for those times i need it. but i dont really care much about all that. if they are washed, im good… call me a scrub, its all good

Not many dudes wear designer jeans in upstate NY, period. They are cookie cutter in any major city tho.

Sidenote: You wear TR jeans but knock on Northface peoples? :lol

i wear target jeans, and make fun of people for spending the money on that stuff.

Ha ha Tony would rock em

i love my levi’s

PJB has you all beat. Just wait til he gets here.

Lmao

Yeah, thats why I can go to a bar with them on and girlz are like ‘OMG what kinda jeans are those your ass looks so good’.

It’s cool if you don’t get it. Keep North Facin’ it.

yea, i got one a while ago (not within this past month) and was just looking thru my closet and i found mine… its not just the typical fucking BLACK n-face.

this shit is BROWN and nice. i’ve only seen one other brown one.

fuck black north face fleece wearers.

Yeah, Im cheap but I still get decent clothes. Too bad Steve and Barry’s went out of business. Good comfortable jeans for under $10.

I did buy a new Carhardt winter coat this year though.