Rant of the week-'North Facers'

North Face stuff has it’s place. Not in a fucking bar, esp when litterly 20 pecent of the bar has the same shit on.

carhartt?

I always forget how to spell it

My company manufactures the insulation for the North Face jackets (Primaloft/Albany International Corp)… I don’t have one but when my Zero Xposur ski jacket wears out i’ll probably get one for free from work. They are nice jackets, but I agree some people who don’t even ski or board or do any sort of outdoor activities buy them simply because they look “cool.” Fairies.

wat? I thought northface jackets were for gays.

i got my kirra jacket i dont follow the north face trend

Ive got a Northface hat (regular hat, not winter hat) but I got it for christmas a few years ago and its pretty worn out.

Northface makes other jackets other than ones strictly for skiing…like fleeces & sweatshirts, etc…you’re not exactly going to go skiing in a fleece.

I know… I was talking about the heavier jackets. I would never wear a fleece, either rock the ski coat or wear no coat lol.

I love my Northface Denali, lick my nuts, i’ll wear it to your funeral.

Well that’s a dumb logic…I have 4 jackets, a black Carhartt(mainly when I’m doing something outside or something that invloves getting dirty, or plowing bc it’s warm as fuck), a Fox ski jacket which I wear when it’s extremely cold out or when I go snowmobiling, my Northface fleece which is the jacket that’s presentable to wear out to dinner or to a party or something, and then I have some heavily insulated hoodie that I just wear to work and whenever really.

Ive got over 140 pieces of north face gear/clothing. I honestly have maybe 2 fleeces that I can think of, ones a grey vest, and ones a black fleece jacket. i usually only use them as liners in my shells, Ive had by black one for probably 9 years. But I agree, when I see people who I KNOW dont do a lick of outdoor activity wearing TNF stuff i chuckle.

I have a north face and its really comfortable. EVERYONE wears them at HVCC. If thats the new style, then so be it.

fuck the north face trendy bitches i was in the mall with my brother last year and we were having a contest to see who could spot them i think the score was like 25-28 we were there for 20 min

ghey.

you talking to me?

I’m on your side my man.

good to hear because if you wernt i would have sean go over there and kill you

The next time I see you I am going to stick your face in a toilet and flush it

do it and then rip off his girly north face and burn it right there infront of him