Rant of the week-'North Facers'

lmao

ill pay someone 2 rip off someones northface jacket off theres way to many of them!!!

Hail Mary full of grace… smack the bitch in the face;
take her Gucci bag and the North Face
off her back, jab her if she act
funny with the money oh you got me mistaken honey
I don’t wanna rape ya, I just want the paper

nice!
Biggie ftw

i wear hoodies and camo. thats my winter get up. and for the less cold nights, i wear an old navy, navy blue with grey fleece type lining. i got that jacket for free, as did i the Camo one. serves the purpose. i have a thicker jacket as well. dont remember the brand but i got it from pacific sunwear like 7 years ago…

Ive got an old Adidas coat I bought when Bob’s was still at Crossgates Commons that I wear to work. Its getting a little ragged and starting to look like a homeless person’s coat but I dont want to wear a good coat to work because Ill just rip and stain it at work.

i love my northf ace , about to get a 2nd.So warm and a lot better looking then a hoody

Off (of my) original topic, but for whatever reason, I see you as one of the most conservative, realistic guys on this board. It’s kinda cool.

Thanks.
Im cheap because I have to be sometimes and other times because I want to be (like clothes).

:gay

Even if I was a previous North Face owner, I wouldent buy any more until it goes out of style next winter.

who remembers the bubble vest days? i remember when that was the “cool” thing to have. sadly, i never bought into that.

Its because north face became a department store brand instead of just a high end outdoor wear company.

this thread sucks… who cares

shut up lance

North Face fleeces are nice, i’d have one if i could afford it.

What the hell do these things look like that everybody is so crazy about.

Something easily recognizable?

99% of the time it’s a plain black fleece. Possibly the most generic thing you could wear.

I’m sportin mine right now. Looks snazzy. Tomorrow I’ll wear my Northface soft shell jacket because it’ll be warm. Next week I’ll have to go back to my Northface Hyvent ski jacket with another Northface soft shell as a liner. If it snows again I’ll wear one of my Northface hats. :rofl

-N-face fanboi

black fleece with white north face logo

Fixed.