Rant of the week-'North Facers'

Personally I don’t like the fleece North Face stuff. All the other N-Face jackets are awesome though.

north face denali wind blocker fleece + north face summit series mountain light jacket = win for -30 below zero + wind chill

i went to shaker, EVERY preppy kid had the same north face jacket/fleece/backpack etc getup, same exact haircut, talked the same, looked the same, behaved the same. They were like damn clones. Then i saw the people with like 34687290376738348346 lift ticket tags on their zipper UGH! ones that were 2-3 years old too. don’t start me on that.

So i just bought a new northface today !!!lmao

I thought about this thread while shopping

so how do you feel. id feel violated after paying 100 something for a fleece.

I guess I’ve really been out of the loop.

I haven’t noticed it anywhere, even on college campus.

I avoid the mall, don’t attend college, and stay away from the gay bars so I didn’t even notice this trend :smiley:

i have a north face I got for christmas, my very first one, didn’t ask for it…

I do however like the jacket, and could care less if someone thinks its “trendy” or not

My hilfiger fleece > your $100 north face fleece :ahh

My Nautica shit> your shit lol

Yeah Nautica is good too.

It was 74.00 due to a gift card !!

I thought i got a good buy , I agree with columbia and nautica fleece are nice as well. But i think north face is better quality for some reason.

Thats because you are a trend-following-fag.:shifty

Nah, the North Face fleece ya got was nice, and for that price you got a pretty good deal.

Yea thought so .I had a black one so i had to get a different color.Sporting it tomorow at north face central aka HVCC

:number1

I got Two black northfaces. One with hood, one without. Had the one for years. Deff like them

I’m starting a trend of being anti North Face.

It will be the new cool thing.

You will purposely wear stuff that’s the opposite of NF brand. :ninja

Sooo…South Face?

Nah South Pole… Real pimp $hit right there…