Rant of the week-'North Facers'

Yeah… you could jump off of a skyscraper and land safely on some of those south pole jackets

:rofl Oh alright, I feel you

Went to Colonie mall quick to see a free movie with the girl, and from down stairs to the food court to the movie. i counted 11.

from the movies. food court then to chirstmas tree shop, then outside to the car i counted 13 NEW people.

WTF is going on!

Word on the street is Mercedes Benz is using the South Pole jacket stuffing “as-is” for their airbags to go with the Distronic Plus…

It’s an out of control EPIDEMIC. Seriously, lets think about it for a second. Lets say at any given moment, the most young/middle aged people in one place in the Capital Region is Crossgates Mall. How many people are there with a North Face outer garment? 100? 500?

TOTALLY out of control.

I got a $5 zip up gray hanes hoodie at target last weekend and it’s awesome. Fleece is cheap material, can’t believe you guys pay over $40 for one, CRAZY!

Until you’ve owned one, you dont understand. They rock.

You cant fight us, we’re taking over.

thats fucking right all they are is old plastic bottles

Uh oh only a few more min left then its gone forever.

www.steepandcheap.com

theres 95 of them left retard

look at the quantity

they actually sold out, its a one item at a time site.

why does it say total quantity 95 left then

what do you think the picture updates itself?

Steepandcheap and Woot are one-day-only sale places, fire sale style. They sell out in minutes because the deals are usually nuts.

counted 15 in TGIF in S plaza earlier

wtf

northface=waste of money. there. i said it.

You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承You wrote’s nice and I support you!FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承 FAG轴承 FAG进口轴承

It’s because fucking fairy face faggots can’t wear something that they pick out themselves, and have to wear some shit that the next guy is wearing.

Even if you’ve had ‘North Face’ for the last 10 years, give it up, AT LEAST temporarily. It’s the best you can do for your image, unless you are cool with living in a fantasy world.

Hell no! My northface base layers keep my ass warm on the slopes when its 10 degrees

Underarmor > Northface for warmth, in my experience. That’s the only stuff where I actually care if it’s brand name or not, the Underarmor stuff I have is legitimately better than the Walmart/Old Navy/whatever stuff.