FS: Mini Cooper accessories - 1 week old!

Posting this for my roommate. She bought an '02 Mini Cooper, but ended up giving it back under NYS used car lemon law due to a 15+ days in the shop unable to be fixed water leakage frying all the elctronics issue.

About a week before the last time it went into the shop, she bought these OEM things from MiniMania.com:

-a fancy boot mat, rubber with Mini logo.

-boot matt extension (covers the rear seats when folded down to have an extended cargo area)

-fitted sun visor to protect the black leather interior

She had them swap the car out for a Honda Civic SI when she gave it back to them for under the Lemon Law, so she obviously no longer needs these things. (incidentally, hope no one bought a pimped out silver 02 mini at auction recently! because that’s where they took it!!)

Literally, they were in her car for one week, and that week was a week it spend in the shop. So they are basically brand new. She still has the boxes this stuff came in.

They will fit 2002 and up models, but I believe 07 and newer have a slight design change on the rear seats so check to be sure it will fit your mini.

I believe she is looking for $175 for all, but may be willing to split up.

your going to have to change the title to FS: mini accessory’s and your sig bro that shits huge

READ THE FUCKING RULES!!!

or you could say that.

Settle down boys. Forgot to put “FS”. Tried to change it, editing won’t allow me to change the title. If a mod would like the honor, have a blast.

PS, I’m not a “bro”.

and yes you can change the title by going to advanced editing

p.s. … BRO !

So anyway, yeah, mini stuff for sale.

i was nice about it dont start picking on me i was trying to get to you before more serious words were spoken like boardjunky but i take it as im the bad guy here…

also good luck with the sale.

Geez you’re sensitive. I wasn’t picking on you. I was just calling out the fact that I’m not a bro, seeing as how last time I checked, I did not have male genitalia.

haha. expect a ton of PMs for pics now that you’ve let the cat out of the bag.

you guys have fun playing mods for a day? lol thread cleaned up…