FS: Misc car audio and vintage slot cars

well i have a 2ohm monoblock alphasonic amp 400 RMS paid 180 used it for 4 months now im getting something bigger ill take 100 for it. still have the box and everything. i have a kicker comp in a embroidered kicker truck box paid 150 for it and never used it. i bought 3 and only used two and still have the other ill let it go for 75. 1960s Eldon slot car track. i have about 230894709847098742 feet of track and like 6 power supplys a crap ton of controllers and all the extras. i think theres like 4 cars and 15 bodies or something like that. if theres any interest in this let me know and ill get more specific. lol ad a box of about 30 broken skateboard decks if anyone wants to be decorative ill sell them for 15 bucks. two volfenhag 10s i thnk 800w each ill let them go for 25 bucks. a triple ten sealed enclosure 25 bucks dual ten sealed enclosure 15 bucks baddass orion HCCA single 10 or twelve box with plexi 35 bucks. a scosche 500 watt amp i dont remember if a channel sopped working or not so 20 bucks for that. you are welcome to test anything you want. if anyone is interested in anything ill post pics. if you are looking for anyting else let me know. i probably have it. i have like a million hobbies.

a triple ten sealed enclosure 25 bucks dual ten sealed enclosure 15 bucks baddass orion HCCA single 10 or twelve box with plexi 35 bucks.

do you have any pics?