FS: Modded Xbox - 120 gig HD, lots of games!

I am thinking of selling my modded original Xbox. It’s in perfect condition, and comes with the basics like a/v and power cables, as well as a controller and of course, the modded xbox itself.

The xbox comes with an Xecuter 2.6CE mod chip soldered on by an expert solderer on the boards :snky:, and then software done by myself. It has the Evolution X dashboard to load anything you want, including ftp servers, media players, authentic games, burned games, any type of media format imaginable, emulators, homebrew applictions, etc… I upgraded the harddrive inside from the original 8 gig up to a large 120 gig hard drive, so you can store games and other things right on the hard drive itself, for faster load times.

The system comes preloaded with a bunch of xbox games like Halo, Metal Gear Solid 2, Dynasty Warriars, Forza, and a bunch more. It also has emulators for SNES, NES, Sega, and PS1 preinstalled. It also has the newest version of Xbox media center, so you can play any video format you want, including streaming from a server in your network, which is awesome!

Done perfect, no problems, and ready to boot up and play. I just don’t play it enough, and I have too many game systems. I am going to try to focus on my research this summer, so it will be good to get rid of a few things like this.

$150!

edited! I was mistaken, it has a 120 gig hard drive, not an 80 gig!

sick setups, great media center if you don’t need HD

This does HD just fine. It does up to 1080i.

oh I forgot you can get the HD cable

sold!