Modded Xbox

i have for sale my modded xbox. It has a modchip which allows the use of burnt games, playing games from other counties and so forth. It also has a 180GB hard drive which you can use to store games instead of playing from the disc. This allows faster load times and since you’re not using the disc it has less risk of getting scratched and messed up. The xbox has an external switch so you can turn the modchip off so you can go onto xbox live without getting banned. I do have games on the hard drive but I would have to erase them due to the legal issues. I have over $300 invested into the thing and am looking to get $225 shipped but I am willing to negotiate. Pm me or talk to me on aol.

AOL SN - feelgood7777

dude you are soooooooo fucking late and slow like the chevy in the picture…

already a seller on here :slap:

hahahahah scarde someone is gonna tell on you

bump :eek4dance

Just covering my ass

i probaly woulda been interested if u werent gonna erase all the games lol wtf

you’re worried about the legal issues of leaving the games on but you mod the thing so you can play illegal copies of games…

You live in Avonmore, my grandparents live out there thats where I do all my work on my car I may have seen you before. But either way I might be interseted in it, I might stop by and check it out next weekend.

Well I live right outside of avonmore but its easy to find as well.