FS: More S14 Stuff - 5 LUG - VLSD - KA24DE - Seats - More

Okay, my S13 project just isn’t going to happen anymore. No point in having all of this stuff laying around. Here’s what I’ve got.

• Full S14/S13 5 Lug. Still on the car. You remove it and take whatever is needed for the swap. I will include the brakes, however I believe the rears need to be replaced. $450

• VLSD from an SE model Zenki. Again, still on the car. You remove it yourself. Take whatever you need for the swap. $250

• KA24DE with Auto Tranny 14X,XXX MILES. Still in car. You come take it out. Take whatever you want. $250

• Black Leather S14 Front Seats. Rip in drivers side bolster. Other than that they are perfect. $200

• S14 SE 16" Alloys(5 Lug). Painted and clearcoated with Duplicolor Graphite wheel paint. Great spares or track wheels. Tires have very little tread left. Need to be replaced. $200

• 18" x 9" +25mm Volk CV-Euro Forged Wheels. Perfect fit for S14. Good condition. Some curb rash. $1000

• S14 SE White Face Gauge Cluster from US care. MPH speedo. Very rare. $100

• HKB S13 Steering Wheel Hub. ON-07C. New! $70

Feel free to PM/Email me with offers. I’m in St.Albert. You can also phone me at 780-265-6687.