FS: Moving Sale, Fridge, Stove, & Misc

Girl is moving, and selling a bunch of stuff…the fridge and stove will be available in about a week and a half. everything else can be picked up anytime. more will be added as we come across it. everything is PICKUP only from NF. for large items, bring help as my back is shot and i am now deemed useless lol. pics upon request.

Fridge is about 10 years old, its a large kenmore, side by side. its in really good shape, and works perfect, very clean. ice maker does not work. its white with black handles. $150

Kenmore electric stove, great shape over all. works perfect. not a flat top. but has digital display…about 8 years old or so. $150

Old sauder entertainment center, good shape…$15
its really not warped bad…pic makes it look like that…

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/DSCF3031.jpg

Krupps cappuccino maker, used once…perfect shape…comes with everything, including manual. $15

RCA 13" color tv (tube), woks perfect $15

3 Precious Moments figurines, (if you know anyone that collects them)…2 wedding ones and a 1st year anniversary one) perfect, $10 each

Desk clock, nautical…its a boat propeller on a rope spool…$5

Microwave cart, excellent shape $10

Dining room table…many years old, great shape, 4 legs (not pedestal), rectangle, dark wood…i have the chairs, but i have to dig them out and look at them first…$100 will take all.

childs dresser, pale yellow, went with a crib set…great shape $40

computer desk, white with wood colored top…pretty good shape…top has some wear spots. its a simple rectangle desk with pull out keyboards tray, 1 drawer and place to put the tower…comes with matching printer stand/box with additional storage. $25 takes it all.

welso eliptical machine…works great…one arm pops off (missing e-clip) easy fix $25

MORE ADDED:

Twin Oak bed from oak express…excellent shape…this thing is HEAVY…it has 3 HUGE drawers for storage under it. $40 (will toss in mattress if needed)

Love seat, great shape, nothing fancy, think its a berkline $50

2 table lamps…large, white with pinks and blues. one is missing plastic switch knob. $5 each

thats about it for now…more to come

can you get a pic of the eliptical

i can get an actual pic tomorrow for ya, but its very similar to this one…the clip popped off the one side, so the arm likes to slide off the shaft…a simple hole drilled with a cotter pin would cure it…but it can still be used if you hold it in place while using the machine.

http://www.sweatbandfitness.co.uk/upload/products/fullsize/Weslo605Elliptical_FotoPrincipal.M.jpg

^6 eh nvm i need one that wont blow up when your doing 15 lol

thanks anyways

np…fwiw, it wont blow up…my gf used this hardcore just the way it is and its held up…she just got a deal on a new one.

ttt

pic of stroller? how old is it?

will get a pic tomorrow for ya.

bump…fridge and stove available later this week…eliptical is spoken for i think…rest is still avail.

Added some more items, twin bed, love seat, lamps…also lowered price of fridge and stove to $175 each and they are best offer. all this stuff needs to be gone this week.

bump…lowered all prices again…fridge and stove are now $150 each…need this stuff gone by saturday the latest. pref. by friday.

Pics of the fridge?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/fridge.jpg

last bump…tomorrow only, if anyone wants a nice fridge or stove… $100 EACH…they have to go…if not tomorrow, and i have to move them, price stays $150 each…so with that said…come get these bitches.