Just moved....gotta sell stuff

Christmas tree… 200 bucks new…its huge and beautiful…Selling it for 30 bucks

Solid Oak and marble Kitchen Pastry board/serving top/pretty thingy. 1200 bucks new. Selling for 500

89 Plymouth Acclaim…needs headgasket…650 bucks

Country blue loveseat…30 bucks

Light wood-colored Entertainment center… 20 Bucks

Refrigerator…28 inches wide…200 bucks, only 2 years old, and since we are poor, it rarely had any food in it so its in great shape

Please buy these things. If you do, my stock cavalier will be socially acceptable by the end of July. aim me at whitehotcl or pm me thanks…Matt

what kind of entertainment center? Got a picture?

i can get a pic later tonight. Its not solid wood or anything.

:bowrofl:

sorry i didnt get a picture of the entertainment center…i didnt get a chance to go back to the old house (where its at) I’ll be going tommorow…i’ll get a pic then. Also, the x-mas tree is sold.

No rush.

parents might want the frig, get a pic for me

K, I’m finally going back to the house today…Whipontiac, I’ll grab the tree, then get in contact with you. I’ll take the digicam and get pics of everything else, including the fridge for The1slowShelby

cool cool :mullet:

fridge pics…Its a GE

here are pics for the solid oak and marble french country kitchen board

this thing was 1200 new, i’m selling it for 500. We dont want to get rid of it, but there is just no room at the new place

also pics of the cheapy entertainment center. I have a pic of the blue loveseat and more pics of the oak kitchen board, but they are too big to post. aim me for them

HAHA, how cheap is this thing?? Is it going to fall apart on me or something.

no, it just isnt solid wood. Its one of those veneer-covered particle board things. It has a few scratches on the very top also

oh no a 28 460lbs :frowning: and doesnt fit through a normal door.

hope someone has french doors:rofl: or likes to dismantle the door frame :slight_smile:

are you joking?

it fits in sideways, and I got it in the house no problem.

Its the standard fridge size…not some huge stainless steel gourmet thing

:cool:

:smiley:

alrighty…update:

The refrigerator is sold

I am look for the base to the christmas tree. When i find it, I think that is sold.

I am making a final “markdown” on the plymouth acclaim that needs a headgasket. 500 bucks. I need to sell this car very soon. My wife is riding my ass to get rid of it. The inspection is good on it, and its in great shape, besides the obvious headgasket. Even if someone fixed it and then turned around and sold it, it would be worth it.

Loveseat is sold also