FS: moving sale

hey guys im moving at the end of the week and im trying to get rid of a few things that i dont need to take and to have a few extra bucks. well here goes

compaq 6320us
athlon xp 2000+
256 ram
60gb hard drive
dvd rive
cdrw
17in monitor with attached speakers (can be removed)
keyboard mose

not the best computer in the world but got me through school no need for it anymore works great has a fresh copy of xp home
120obo

pioneer gm-x942 amp

great amp slight problem last time i took rca cable out the copper plate and white colored thing came out and got lost do not know how easy would be to replace but worked perfectly before took it out. 60obo

1 polk audio 12" sub 4ohm model ex12 bumbs great bought 2 infinitys so no need for this 25obo

old epson scanner usb works great no drivers have to get offline great scanner for someone who does not need to do extreme scanning 15obo

mitsubshi tv i think its 27" has the swivel mount that is controlled by the remote not working dont know what the problem is sound works and turns on but the picture looks like when you have a vcr and the tracking is off 15obo

crossman pro77 bb gun co2 powered has the blow back only thing wrong is where the co2 goes in the screw in cap at the bottom the holder broke so you need a pair of pliers to get a co2 in or out comes with a few co2 cartriges and bbs as well as a holster 40obo

have a few other things i will post up later possibly a working 20" tv and a few others will post.

also i have a valet remote start/keyless entry never opened new in box for sale 65obo

everything is best offer come on guys moving friday out of state help me out here. :slight_smile:

i’m interested in the computer. would you be willing to sell it without the monitor, keyboard and mouse?

yea i would do 80 for just the pc

would like the sub, as long as it thumps.
works good.?
maybe the amp.

yea sub works great and the amp like i said the only problem is that copper and white plate if you can get a new copper plate and white thing you will be good to go. sub has no box tho.

hmm
where are you located.
anyway on a 2 for one deal?

yea ill do 70 for both im located in lancaster im going to work now (3rd shift) sucks but i can do anytime before 8pm so let me know

ok need this stuff gone make offer sale pending on comp

PMED

what are you doing on halloween i plane on being in lancastrer tonight.
50 for all today… have to look at that amp first