FS: Various Computers

Im throwing these up here to see if anyone wants them. All these computers work fine, i have too many laying around my house and i want to get rid of them cheap. If you have any questions please pm me and i will answer them. I will have pics of them up in a day or two.

Computer #2:
Compaq Presario 5070
CPU: AMD K6-2 333MHz
RAM: 128MB
Hard Drive: 6GB
Optical Drives: CD-ROM
Operating System: Windows 2000 Pro SP4
Software: Microsoft Office 2000 Professional
Price: $15
*Just the tower, no keyboard, mouse, or monitor.

Note: These comptuers are great for nyspeeding basic email, internet and Office programs. would not use these for gaming.

i might take #1 and/or more, install cds included?

the cds are included with the mac but if you want xp on cd i will have to burn it, xp is legit no hacks same with office 2003 it would have to be burned

update. will be posting pics when i get home, computer #1 is sold, price drop

no reasonable offers will be declined, and i will also throw in a 17" monitor with the compaq presario if needed, i kno there has to be somone out there that needs some cheap comptuers more computers will be added when i get time to assemble some…

update, imac was sold, might be putting a pIII 866MHz pc together with 256MB of ram custom built, any intrest lmk?

bumping this up… anyone intrested in something to surf the net? im moving and need to get rid of alot lot of my computer stuff, anyone looking for any parts or computers?

got a list of the parts you could post up?

i have a bunch of computer cases like 4, 3 17" monitors, i can’t think of everything cause its all in different boxes some is old crap some is new stuff, idk anything in particular your looking for?

possibly willing to sell a low profile p3 800mhz 256mb of ram and 10gig hdd with windows xp, not sure tho…
-also have a p4 478socket mobo with a 1.72ghz p4 cpu, 512mb of ram
-i can put windows xp on that compaq 5070 computer posted above and xp would be legit…

any extra hard drives laying around?

small ones like 6gb’s i would sell a wd 200gb ata hdd but i havent got my 1tb yet…