FS: Compaq Computer

Asking Price: $50-25 (OBO) ((WILLING TO BARTER via pm))
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: No…
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:
Alright, there are a few things wrong with this baby. First lets deal with the specs…

• Pentium Celeron D 330
  • 256mb of ram
  • 40gb of hdd
  • CD-RW
  • media slot (Smart media/xD, MMC/SD, USB 2.0, Compact Flash I/II, Memory Stick / PRO)

One of the main problems with the PC is that, the Motherboard is rather shot, so to actually start the computer up you have to have the boot disk in there. In this case it has a copy of XP SP3 in there, and it will come with the CD to run/reformat etc. I can do a reformat for you if you’d like, I just need to get rid of this. It’s a good computer for surfing the web, MSN, word processing etc. Not good for playing High quality games such as grid because the video card is on board. and i wouldn’t reccomend it.

I used this computer for a spare, we’d use it just for playing music or as a Media centre.

Anyways, 50-25 dollars for this, I need a bit of cash not to much :wink: and I’m willing to barter, so if you think its not worth that much or w.e just pm and we’ll talk :stuck_out_tongue: no reasonable offer will be denied.