WTB: Your Old Unused Computer

Looking for a cheap computer to continue on my project. Doesn’t need to be anything special, just working and has a functioning copy of windows on it and a cd drive. Like a pentium 2 or something like that. Needs to be cheap.

Kicking myself because i threw my old computers away a couple months back thinking i’d never need them.

I know alot of you have your old computers sitting in your basement not being used. Let me know what you got.

i got a decent computer at home not in use.
ummmm i dont kwnot he specs but its about three years old? lol

Well, How much do you want for it? i don’t really need much speed for what i’m doing. An old 386 could do what i want to use it for but i’d like XP on it at least just so i’d know how to use it.

i have a pretty beat up Acer laptop i can let go for $100

15.4"
1.5ghz
512mb
40gb HDD
CD-RW

hinges are busted… cant open or close it just stays open placed against the wall or with some kind stand or bracket…
couple keyboard buttons are missing…
other than that it runs and operates perfectly fine!
running a fresh copy of Windows XP SP3 with Vista theme (Authorized and Registered)

lots of software!! Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, etc…

What did you do to that thing!! Thats a little too ghetto for me. Thanks though.

Do you want a working PC or do you want parts and you can make a working PC?

I have a tonne of parts and a spare case with MB mounted. I can give you everything except the CPU/RAM and PSU as I don’t have any spares…

I also have a 15" LCD I’d be willing to part with…

PM me

I have a good condition P4 in my room. I took off the master hd and put it into my new quad core but it still has a slave hd.
pm me for more info.

I got a dell for sale, not that bad condition, I forgot the password but it can be wiped, its a P4 I believe, I’ll take a look at it for you.

lol yea i guess i made it sound worse than it actually is… my sisters still uses it to this day… its not mobile but its still serving her well!