WTB: Cheap Computer

Need a cheap PC, don’t need a monitor or anything, just the tower. This is for my dad’s g/f and her grandson, it doesn’t have to be anything special.

Looking for spend less than $100… If anyone’s got anything they wanna get rid of LMK.

Thanks.

Anyone? No One?

Best buy has a tower or two under 200 brand new

Cheapest I’ve seen is about $330

Best buy on mcknight has them under 200 as of a few days ago

have a 1.1ghz compaq tower layin around here…

ANy pics or other specs? Price?

I might have a computer for sale, It’s windows ME and it’s an older model, right now i’m in the middle of putting it back to factory specs.

Looking for something a little newer that WindowsME era… but thanks anyways.

compaq 1.1 ghz, 20gig hd standard vid and sound…90.00 complete tower, floppy drive, and cdrom, 756 ram

your better off just buying a new shitty one instead of a used shitty one

I have a dell dimension P3 933mhz that runs server 2003 and xp just fine. Be my guest to take it. I last used it as a media host.

and waste money???

I believe Radio Shack had some for around $150. My boss worked there before and just today said he picked one up.

That might work… What kinda $$$ you looking for?

Nothing, just take it. It’s a nice small compact box too. Just collecting dust right now. Let me know and I’ll throw a clean install of XP on there.

It’s alright I can put the XP on… just letting me have it is enough for me… Let me know how I can pick it up in between the holidays or whatever.

Thanks again.

got a sempron 3000+ machine with 512MB ddr, 120GB hd, and xp installed for $250. Finished rebuilding it recently and works great.

Hey Brad any word on the computer? Shoot me a PM and I can come pick it up.

Thanks again.

Got one. Thanks Berad.