FS: Mx5 Miata Bilstien Rear adjustable shocks.

Hello there I have a rear pair of Bilstien adjustable damperners for the miata. They are in good shape with signs of leaking or damage. I know this is not the forum for miatas but I am sure there are a few people here who own that car. I will be selling these for 50 dollars to the first person who messeges me.

The rear pair look like this.

http://www.flyinmiata.com/dealoftheday/images/small/133.jpg

ah dam no edit… "They are in good shape with no signs of leaking or damage

Hey guys I double checked and they seem to be fronts. Att. to all people who want to buy this stuff cheap. This week only I will be putting the price to best offer! … send me pms.

So fifty bux for both front and rear? If so im taking them

I have stated that they are the fronts. nvm the thread title. I also have a tokico spare shock. to whoever makes up there mind today.

thanks

Quote Taken from Nissan Road Racing forums thread…

“Bilsteins for Miata?”

No rogerthat240… even if you could pick it up that day… i wouldnt have sold anything to you. As you can see 50 bucks isnt worth it for me to deal with someone of the likes of you.

As stated before when you asked the first time. I am only selling a pair. Just because the price I have put on was cheap doesnt mean you should lowball me for a set of these (which I dont have)

This reply was not meant to bash anymore on that dude… but to set it straight with the rest who keep on asking the same questions over and over and try to bargin for more than they can afford.

This Item has sold 1 week ago to a happy miata owner.

LOCK