FS: My Camera Equipment and Accessories

So…lately I have been going back and forth about the idea of selling all of my camera gear. I don’t use it as much as I used to as I don’t do wedding photography anymore (closed up shop - didn’t have the desire/time). Just can’t justify this gear sitting around.

*** Prices are slightly negotiable. ***

Everything is in pristine condition unless noted otherwise. As anyone who has dealt with me or seen stuff I own…I don’t own crap or busted stuff.

• 32GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CF Card - $100

Wow, you really expanded since I sold you that one Canon however many years ago. :rofl

GLWS! Ilyo = good seller.

Hahaha yeah…did weddings for 2 years so needed to improve my gear. But, no weddings this year and I honestly don’t really mind it (not having any reservations). I primarily do it for Russians and they tend to be hard to work with. :lol

Thanks.

not looking for a fast sale it looks like

Nope. My price is negotiable but I’m not giving it away for $1,700 like someone offered me.

i understand, not to bust on ya but a lot of the stuff you priced above, I was interested in but sadly found them cheaper brand new online

Well post the links and we can talk. But these are based on Amazon used values.

true , IDE be interested in the card which was 20 bucks cheaper new , maybe if u work it out I can pick it up from ya but being that I come across so many good deals it’s hard to pay that much now It pay off to wait

Any chance you’d be willing to sell just the LP-E6 batteries? Are they Canon brand?

The CF card and 50 1.4 are tempting me as well.

If I can find buyers for the majority of the stuff, at least the body, then yeah…absolutely.

I believe one is Canon and one isn’t (according to the seller I bought the body from). However, both read and show on the battery screen (I heard non genuine ones don’t show up?).

If you’re going to lowball someone, at least have the respect to do it through PM’s.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171421

$237 new at NewEgg, not $20 less than the $140 he is asking…

As a matter of fact, I didn’t find any of the items on his list new for prices lower than what he is asking, not by a long shot. Provide links if you’re going to say his prices are high, or PM him. Otherwise, don’t be disrespectful.

don’t be mad because i said you won’t fit in the viper. was a joke ! I’m probably right actually LOL

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=SanDisk+Extreme+Pro+32GB+90MB%2Fs+Compact+Flash&oq=SanDisk+Extreme+Pro+32GB+90MB%2Fs+Compact+Flash&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=products-cc.3...1656.1656.0.2314.1.1.0.0.0.0.154.154.0j1.1.0...0.0.zIw5Iyt6dgk

If you look, I made that post before you said that.

EBay. Notice if you sort by price, none of the others are less than mine.

Anyways, like Cossey said, I thought my prices were pretty fair and on point. Amazon used items are generally priced accordingly…which is what I based my prices on.

Anyhow…moving on.

didn’t look, not gonna :haha

they probably are just fine , i’m not attacking or trying to attack your prices and my bad if it seemed so.

you’re a good dude no harm intended, sometimes if you drop a couple bucks tho shit sells way faster and time is money so don’t waste more than what it’s worth to make $20

Well my prices are negotiable lol. Make an offer and we’ll see. But I’m not going to sell batteries or cards, etc. until the body is sold. Would be dumb to keep the body and not have the ability to fire it up if needed :lol.

Bump…willing to split if the right offer comes along.

Images added to OP. That dust on the lenses is just between the filters and the lens. The lenses themselves are immaculate.

Bump.

and also, this: http://www.sadanduseless.com/2011/02/awfully-photoshopped-russian-wedding-pictures/

:lol

Some of those are just straight up :rofl.