FS: My car

GLWS, free bump for you.

shoot me a pm with what your looking to get.

sent pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Ya think??? How much money do you think it’d take to bring a stock Honda to run at this level??? LOL LOL LOL. I love you tuner guys. You’re the best!!!

went up and took this beast out for a spin today
going to get back up in a few days when the weather is a little nicer

I think my heads/cam swap in my gold Bird is taking a backseat and hopefully soon I will have 2 98 Formys in my driveway!

:tup:

bump for yet another person lucky enough to get the funk outta buffalo…

kinda OT…whackin’ this with a 125 shot…1/4 mile times?? i know you were pullin 12.0’s if im not mistaken…?

12.10 I think.

TTT

I’m gonna need to drive this…:smiley:

glws man! and gl on the move

12.1 was NA…tune and LS6 intake probably put into the 11s…125shot would be damn close to 10s…throw in a decent size cam with a great tune low 11s could be done.

FRC’s Give me Wood :tup:

I srsly want this now…

FRC C5’s are so played out, I think I’m gonna sell mine.

X…

GLWS

Any interior shots?

Possible times to see the car in person?

The backseats are out currently…they interior carpet was cut at the line where the bottom of the backseats sit…

The car does not have AC or Cruise either…

I will take some interior pics…

hey-

let me know whens good to come check it out a little better, if we’re waiting for the weather we could be talking 6 weeks knowing Buffalo

Maybe you could throw it in the garage overnight to thaw out a little:loopie:

I am good as far as test driving it

I have a meeting @ 5 tomorrow…

I assume it should be decent sometime over the next couple weeks…

Shoot me your bottom line I dont really have to look it over again I am serious about buying if your serious about selling :eekdance:

Well as long as you can talk shit on NYSpeed I would be more then happy to sell it to you…