FS: My Formula

this is a classic OG snky move, post your car for sale, and come out running fast in the spring

^ LOL I wouldnt doubt it :wink: HE’S comming out with a 454 lsx

I got a good deal on my car, a little more than 4k but less miles, less track time, pretty similar mods but no weight savings…

Everyone knows 98s are teh suck

damn i never thought i’d see this coming…GLWS!

if i was into the V8’s i’d be all over it…but im gonna stick with my boosted 4 cyl cars…def a stoopid fast car for whats done to it…couldnt believe it stayed up with psychopjv on the street/track…

Think I’m gonna have to agree with Derrick. If this guy was serious about selling his car he would have pm’d me his phone number and the car would probably be in my driveway right now.

Tom

Really?

Did you not read where I said I won’t know until early this coming week If I am going to sell it.

I couldn’t even get the car out of my drive way right now if you wanted it…its sitting on MT drag radials.

KBB is around 5,000 - 5XXX

who cares what it’s sittin on … it can still be moved …

next time try the title TW instead of FS … you noob

Kelley Blue Book doesent take into account that its a LS1 and not just antoher firebird. This car would make a great sleeper. everyone thaught my Formula was a V6 until I put Vette wheels on it. GLWS