FS: my turbo hatch

eh, im done.

95 hatch from florida. i brought it up here 3.5 years ago. fresh paint last spring (DJNick)
D16A6 block
eagle rods
vitara slugs (about 8.5:1)
Z6 head (stock)
ported 14b with small 16g hot side housing
2.5 mandrel downpipe all the way to the end
2.25 charge pipe
bar and plate fmic
1g dsm bov
dsm injectors
tuned with crome

95 ex tranny
4.9 SRR final drive
phantom grip

omni power slip on coilovers
kyg agx shocks
srr rear tie bar (the cool one with the say bar mounts so you dont rip your sub frame, but with no sway bar) :slight_smile:
no name front sway bar.
grey leathers in front, and the rears are in my garage. i also have black dye for them (see my thread about it)
rota rnr’s with azenis (half a season left on them)
4 steelies with snows on them
all the brakes and the master cylinder are off an integra

thats the good. the bad
vss took a shit this weekend, but i have a spare, so thats no biggie. reverse is a little tough to get into sometimes.

http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/front/bay.jpg
http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/front/front1.jpg
http://www.zer0daze.com/pics/front/side.jpg

7000 if you want my ecu with real time programming, wb O2 and an eprom programmer.

theses prices are nonnegotiable

:tup: for a good seller, a great car and a great price. This car has a phenominal interior too!! Good Luck, John.

hmmm… i may be interested… how reliable is this car?

dont sell it. What about the spring?:wink:

Good luck with the sale.

Afraid of Jagermeister, he had to bail.:whip:

X…

i have to sell it so i can buy a vw i was looking at.

i hear they are fast :wink:

i am sure the new owner will bump up the boost and run you in the spring

Zer0daze just won the lottery so he can make said VW fast and may have enough money left over to buy some items at the dollar store…

LOLZ

how many sexual fav. would i need to give in exchange? to call it even… rem. i am a noob at being gay.

Bump

I know Dozr’s a good friend of yours, but don’t let him give you any more ideas :hay:

X…

mmm eagle rods and v-tech

Well, newman has dibbs, but if my car is declared totaled and I get a nice check, I will buy this. Its going to be a couple days till I find out.

Bump for super nice car

I’d love to rock it, but i have too many cars…

who would buy that junk? look at the IC its hanging way too low and it doesnt even have altezzas

Also, do you think that this car would survive being daily driven? How low over stock is it? Reliability? How recent is the build? I am seriously intrested and would love to talk business when I find out the story with my car.
Thanks,
Will

i started parting it out originally. so the tezzas were sold. sorry :slight_smile:

so are you looking for a new car? or are done with the whole car thing in general?

lol newman is looking to get out of modding and going fast, and now hes going to look at this lol, the new elise his parents are buying him will be turbo by summer 06

not sure yet. i’m gonna drive the truck because its new and nice :slight_smile:

i am sure when summer comes around i will get the itch again. maybe i will supercharge the truck, or get something awd. i dont know. but i do know that i am done with the hatch. i have had this one for a while now, and had one before it… its time for a change.

glws john awesome car!!