FS: NEW Blue Dial Movado SE (Sports Edition)

Title says it all. Incredibly nice watch. Only selling because I now have 3 Movados, and I also must need my head examined…lol.

Stainless construction, electric blue museum dial, flawless rear cover and crystal, brushed/polished body. List: 1195.00, Sale: 825.00 OBO. (Was purchased locally) BRAND NEW battery (Energizer, installed while sizing)

Of course, comes with all papers, box, warranty card, etc… its only about a month old. I sized it and boxed it up, literally. I have two of these because I had planned on keeping a daily/dress set, but I ended up purchasing a Tungsten Valor as a daily, as I was afraid of scratching the SE’s- even though I think the SE’s look better. Since I wont be wearing the SE as much, one of them should go to an owner that will WEAR it, the other I am certainly keeping. Pictures do not do this watch justice… the blue dial is breathtaking in certain lighting.

Damn, I’ll be honest here, if I wasn’t trying to pay off my credit card I would be getting on paypal and sending you the money right now

I just got a Tungsten Valor as my daily watch, I love it, and I never have to worry about it scratching. GLWS

Any offers? Going on eBay of not.

I wants, but any offer I’d offer would be a low ball so I don’t even wanna bother wasting your time