(Watches) Coolest Movado EVAR!

Saw this on saturday… and couldnt contain myself apparently.

Movado+Carbon Fiber+Tungsten Bezel= WIN.

Sorry for the crapy pics… lighting sucks on this desk.

EDIT: No longer the coolest Movado Evar. That goes to the new Automatic Tungsten I just picked up…lol

dowant.jpg

happy birthday to you, huh?

Nice one of the better looking watches I have seen.

haha… yeah, pretty much.

FYI… I will probably let my vitually brand new Blue Movado SE go due to this purchase. I can only justify two Movados at a time, lol.

No pun intended.

oh

You know which watch I am talking about, right? I am pretty sure you almost bought the last one that I sold? It was the same type and color. I wore one of them to Guv once I think.

Post some pix of the on for sale/gunna be for sale.

I remember. Let me know, Dan.

:ohyeah:

Specs:

-Movado SE, Mens, 36mm Case
-List Price: 1195.00
-Deep Blue Face (Hard to find, most are light-blue or another color)
-Condition 9.5+/10, Crystal is perfect, case back still has plastic on it.
-Original box, links, paperwork, & reciept. (purchased locally)
-Still under warranty for 1 year through Movado
-Brand New Battery (Yes, I do them myself, have done dozens of SE’s… dont worry about it. I am careful as fuck, everyone knows that… and I dont trust jewelers whatsoever with my shit)

Pics:

Dan hot looking watch man. I have a few im going to to pick up here soon i think. id you buy it through Crystal? More importantly how sweet of a deal did you get on it. She was all set to give me some steals on a few but i think she hates me again. Meh.

Didnt get it through Crystal… I dont know if she likes me either? LOL!

Well, the deal wasnt too bad as I told ya, but the fact that it is new as of about a week ago didnt help much.

wait is that the price for the blue one? whats the price for the carbon fiber one? i might have to look into it.

The first one is kinda a rip off of the Hublot Big Bang all Black. 36mm? My girlfriend wears a bigger watch!

Movados were def my “entry” watch a couple years ago. You gotta step it up eventually though:

http://joedinardo.com/watches/112H/3.jpg

^ Is that a 112?

That is a nice movado… but it still a movado :frowning:

Joe’s watch is fucking awesome!

werd

Joe just curious i have been looking at buying another watch in the 1-2k range and have a few i have picked out. Anyhow the question is where do you typically find the best pricing? Is there a place locally? Do you use an internet site? timezone.com? ANSWERS JOE I WANT SOME FUCKING ANSWERS!!!

Look on some of the forums and ask around to find the most competitive pricing amongst AD’s if you plan to buy new.

I have been but i was just being curious as to Joe’s route. I will probably buy new since i like to be abe to take it in if i were to have an issue with it. I will probably have better luck in Seattle then i will in Buffalo though lol.

Edit-can you specify where you suggest i look BTW. I have been checking out bluedial, amazon, and timezone. But lik i said i will probably buy at a store but i use online pricing as leverage for them to move down to what i think i should pay.

It depends on which brand you are buying. I have purchased from AD’s and on various forums. I know of a couple of good AD’s for various brands.