FS: NEW snowboard boots Kevin Jones sz 9

Up for sale sz 9 Northwave Kevin Jones boots BRAND NEW. These are a very high end boot, sold for upwards of $300. They are super comfortable, but unfortunately they are too small for me. They look like this, but in black

http://www.the-house.com/dynamic/APX-5-Brwn_m.jpg

The Northwave Apx5 Snowboard Boot is sort of like that kid you see at the skatepark every single day that can kickflip off everything. You want to hate him but he’s so damn good! With the APX 5 everything seems to fall into place like a cleanly caught kickflip. The truth is; the APX 5 has quite a reputation for keeping its owners stoked.

Features of the Northwave Apx5 Snowboard Boot
Tri-Layer Double Density Lasted Upper
Heel Brace System
Dual Injected 3D Molded Tongue
Exterior Lace Lock
Built-In Lightweight Polyerethane Mid-Sole

$150 FIRM

good deal. fightinmike has northwaves and praises them.

yea man. i have burton freestyles and these are so much more comfortable, they are just too small.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/P3110014.jpg

$150 come get em

I’ll take $135

Smoking deal. TTT

I just cannot justify a 4th set of boots right now. Otherwise I would take them.

OT_Dre I need to come see you at work. You still there?

Northwave’s fucking rock, so much more comfortable than any Burton Ive put on…

:tup: for the boots and :tup: for the seller, this man knows his shit.

i can also vouch after snowboarding for about 12 years. northwaves are the shit. if they were a 10 i’d be taking them. glws

bizzump. currently asking 145

bump for snow

still for sale. I need $!

Snowboard boots usually run small right? Would these be good for someone with very wide feet?

Oooh. oooh.

I get paid Thursday. :slight_smile:

snowboard boots typically run pretty true to size. width isn’t much of an issue, as the bladders typically pack out about 1/4 of a size wherever its binding

ttt

bump. i need money bad. make offers

too bad there not 12s or i would already have them… just lookign for a used pair becasue i dont get out to much due to school bump

srsly someone buy these I need money for my vacation

Damn me for having big feet, I wanna start snowboarding :frowning:

GLWTS

make offers eyeneedmoney