FS: Nintendo Wii

I have 3 nintendo Wii’s in hand that failed to sell on ebay. I’m looking to just sell 2 of them (i decided it’s actually worth keeping one for myself). Theyre brand new and unopened. I’m not looking to scalp anyone here, just recoup my purchase price and list fees. I’ll do local pickups or shipping, whatever works for you.

wow your name sucks… seriously.

i would buy one but i’ll just wait 6 months and get one for 30% off… …

and what is the total price then?

is the Wii any good? or is gona suck balls like gamecube?

Price wise, $295. I paid about $275 after tax in store and I payed $20 to list on ebay. So essentially, if you want it now you pay 20 bucks above store cost. (Though every store is sold out). Then either arrange a local pickup with me or pay for your shipping method of choice.

I think its fun just because its unique. For example theres a game called red steel where you fight with a sword and you have to swing your remote like a sword in order to attack, parry, etc. The graphics are good although not as good as 360 or ps3.

a guy at work has one…i guess they are super interactive…like ^^ said…ur arm motions control ish…not like back in the super mario days where u would move the controller around hoping it would help…this actually does that

Hrmmm for the price you might be better of listing them on ebay…someone around here locally is much more likely to wait for next shipment and just pay retail…someone on ebay, well we all know the fools there. If worse comes to worse wait til mid December and put them back on…probably make more money. Or even wait til Friday, do a 24hr. The crazy parents who weren’t able to get one on black friday are more likely to buy one then thinking they wont be able to any time later

Hang around a store on black friday with a $300 tag. people will buy them.

I’ll give you $271.86

damn, $20 on ebay… thats $10.00 for one of them… most items i post on ebay cost me like $3.00 if that, with multiple photos…??? anyways good luck with the sale, if i had some money id be down for one…

you should have used your “l337 m4573r 5k1LLZ” and ended the auction a minute early and not have to pay the fee

you have a pm…will def pick one up tomorrow

let me know if ones available a friend of mine wants one!

Sold my last available system.

shit man i would have bought one