FS: Nintendo Wii

I have a Nintendo Wii for sale. New in Box with receipt for the warranty. Its the basic console system with Wii Sports (5 games), remote with gel grip (new version) and n[FONT=‘Comic Sans MS’]unchuk.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Make me an offer.[/FONT]

how about $249+ tax

Na Ill just keep it for that price.

idk, my dad was looking for one - give us a price, this is like the 3rd or 4th Wii for sale thread that goes the same way:

Wii for sale, make an offer

then

lowball offer

wtf ill just keep it

ok well post a price

nothing

???

profit

hey man, http://www.smartmoney.com/bn/ON/index.cfm?story=ON-20071214-000874-1303

300?

I had a Wii for sale and didn’t make much on it. Not worth it.
There was 12,000 on ebay for sale around thanksgiving.
There were 20,000 available just over a week ago.
I think on Saturday or Sunday there were 29,000 on ebay.

Sell it for cost, or bring it back. Supply is getting close to demand since anyone that REALLY wanted one, already has it. The rest of the sales are the bandwagon jumpers.

Plus you can do wiialerts.com and get one, or go to the game store in Hollywood video, pay $10 to be a VIP member and once the Wii’s get in stock they will hold them for you.

they make a killing on ebay.

Figure this. eBay made $35 for the listing and PayPal. So including shipping cost I made a profit of $120. Knock off their $35 and I only made $85. Worth it, sort of. Not a killing for me. I liked it when I could sell laptops for $300-400 profit :slight_smile:

eBay honestly is killing any reason for me to sell shit on there. I’d rather post it on craigslist or local forums and skip the ebay bs. Unless I know it’s going to make a killing.

$249 (plus tax = $271) systems are selling for $300 now. Take out your listing fees, and you make a whopping $10-$15. Worth it?

fuck it then, if people are going to jack the price way up for an impulse buy they no longer want might as well go to the store myself and get one.

ding ding, might as well close this thread, this thing wont sell for more than $250

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed.

If you want $15 profit go ebay. Nobody here will pay more than $250 for it. My favorite ads from a few manipulative dickbags look like this:

“Nintendo Wii SEALED 5 GAMES! $550”

Stupid Consumer: Woaaa…dude. 5 games? Wtf? Wii sports doesnt count as 5 games! FUCKIN PRICK!

sooo, how much?

too much for you buddy.

i’m just sick of getting wii alerts when i’m either sleeping or at the mall with you… or sleeping, with, you?

yeah but, how much dood?

haha your such a fag. i told you iv got that membership at gamecrazy, they will hold one for you when they come in. you and your stupid wiialerts while drinking martinis.

oooohhhh, my bad. i thought you were telling me about your membership at some place named “gay crazy.” i stopped listening after that. i’ll be calling you tomorrow. if you can get one, martinis are on meeee. :hay:

haha, im off all day, but ill make a call and see if they can hold one for me. and ill pass on the martinis and your weak attempt at trying to get me drunk. but seriously how much is this muckman trying to get for this wii?